Questions about SMOOV-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
damn, i just went to the take a dump and already replies. lol yall aint feelin smoov? he has nickatina type off some shit type of music.. btw where is sebastapol?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I WATCHED SMOOV-E WHEN HE OPENED FOR NICKATINA LAST WEEK IN SAN FRAN AND THAT BOY IS TIGHT. HE HAD A HUGE FAN FOLLOWING AND ALL OF THEM KNEW ALL THE WORDS TO HIS SONGS. HE PUTS ON A HELL OF A SHOW ALONG WITH PAT AND THEY WERE BOTH MAD COOL. BITCHES WERE FLASHIN TITTIES ALL OVER THE PLACE WHEN HE GOT ON STAGE...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
illapino said:
mayn, im tellin you, Nickatina, Equipto, Smoov-E and all them cats that work together off of million dollar dream and what not have a fuckin cult following.
THATS TRUE, THE PLACE WAS PACKED. EQUIPTO WAS DOPE AS FUCK TOO AND MY HOMIE COGNITO RIPPED THE STAGE UP TOO

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
smoov-e is a waste of good nick peace beats,only worth listening to if quipto or nicky t is on the track with him.his style puts me to sleep,NO energy at all...stay away from the mic and put some extra pepperoni on my pizza

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Smoov-E's dope.. Some folkz on dis' board aint feelin' Nickatina either, but I think he's sick as fuck.. Personaly I prefer Equipto before both of 'em tho.. But shit, they all sick as fuck N doin' thangz..

Jun 5, 2004
Smoov-e's new CD coming soon. tracklisting:

1. Wang Duk Chung
2. Slap Her With my Tube
3. The 5 Inch Donkey
4. Pippy LongCocking
5. Testicle Lustin'
6. Mr. Cockenballz
7. Man Whore Stories
8. Dick on the Table
9. White Hot Goo
10. Smells Like Tuna on Rye