question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2003
t1 and any other game insane members:

when drawmuh was leaving to go record his mainstream cd this summer, he was talking about how hes different from the rest of you, how you all are content with "plauging the underground with obsenities"

well my question is....are you content with staying under ground? only selling a few thousand units per year or so?

or are you trying to make big moves so that you can blow up?

(i know reading this it could sound like a knock on you, but its not, game insane is by far my favorite group)

other question: whats Ram C-Notes affiliation with GI?

thanks for your time

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
RaginHomosexual said:

when drawmuh was leaving to go record his mainstream cd this summer, he was talking about how hes different from the rest of you, how you all are content with "plauging the underground with obsenities"

well my question is....are you content with staying under ground? only selling a few thousand units per year or so?

or are you trying to make big moves so that you can blow up?

(i know reading this it could sound like a knock on you, but its not, game insane is by far my favorite group)

other question: whats Ram C-Notes affiliation with GI?
What up inquiring Game Insaniac..? The questions are very welcome mane, I wouldnt think you tryin to hate in any fashion..Anyways...Back to the info...

1st of all Drawmuh aint left no where..2nd of all if you dont know,

Ill tell you, Dont beleive everything Mista Drawmuh, Royalty, G.O.D., or anyone else that smells fishy says...I dont catorgize what he's tryin to do, so I would expect him to respect what Im doin and do the same..Yes we all different, on this earth everyone go they own goals, lives, and idea on how to approach this game and pay dues..

To answer ya question, Yes, I am content wit stayin underground..Only selling a few thousand units a year, No, I am not content with, but you gotta start somewhere..I would rathen drop 10 albums over a 10 year span, then be like artists like E-A-Ski, Mista Drawmuh, and milliions of others, that will wait 10 years to get a record deal..And drop no product in the meantime..

I wouldnt say that we makin big moves to blow up, but there are goals set in place that I would like to accomplish in the next few years that are big to me. We finna stay consistant 4 Eva, so you will always some new GAME INSANE in ya CD Playas...

Lastly. Ram-C-Note is T1's cousin, and was the one that got T1 in the Studio. He is not in the Game Insane click, however is closely tied in. T1 can be found on all of his albums..If you aint got any of his material, hit me up and get one...

If I didnt elaborate enough, please feel free to hit me up..This should be interesting thread....

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
^^wtf is this garbage... Drawmuh hasnt done nothing?

please tell me that when you were 19 you were already doing features for nationwide albums?....Gimmi a break bro'

you dont know what i do. You dont pop your head out your shell these days to see whats going on. so dont judge me.
Talkin about like im not making moves, who blew the chance to have nationwide dist.???? and why was it blown?? *shrugs* we all know.
im 19 yrs old. you act like im 28 and have done nothing. it took me awhile to develope a style i can feel. i didint wake up and have a style. i work everyday on music...while your out eating red lobbster , watching movies and out playing taxi cab from tha 408 to the 209.. i work on music. i try to perfect my craft the best to my obilities...in a year from now you wont even be makin music.
So who are you to speak on me? acting like i dont give you your credit. everytime someone ask me a question about how i got started i praise u and maja for teachin me what i know. But maja aint never turned his bacc like sum folks around these parts, he's family.... what r u?

*waits for this post to be deleted*

Jan 25, 2003
drawmuh....the rippa wants to know if you got his 115 dollar money order....he is in texas right now his uncle killed himself but the rippa will be home on sunday he says he wants to know if you got the most recent one he said it wasnt the 300 dollar one, it was for if you needed to run to the studio at all while he was out of town and had no money

let me know or email him if you got it

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
R0YALTY said:
^^wtf is this garbage... Drawmuh hasnt done nothing?

please tell me that when you were 19 you were already doing features for nationwide albums?....Gimmi a break bro'

you dont know what i do. You dont pop your head out your shell these days to see whats going on. so dont judge me.
Talkin about like im not making moves, who blew the chance to have nationwide dist.???? and why was it blown?? *shrugs* we all know.
im 19 yrs old. you act like im 28 and have done nothing. it took me awhile to develope a style i can feel. i didint wake up and have a style. i work everyday on music...while your out eating red lobbster , watching movies and out playing taxi cab from tha 408 to the 209.. i work on music. i try to perfect my craft the best to my obilities...in a year from now you wont even be makin music.
So who are you to speak on me? acting like i dont give you your credit. everytime someone ask me a question about how i got started i praise u and maja for teachin me what i know. But maja aint never turned his bacc like sum folks around these parts, he's family.... what r u?

*waits for this post to be deleted*
Now its time to answer this one...

I didnt mean to make it sound like you aint doin nothing, cause believe me EASKI is doin big thangs..Major Moves..Ive always told you that you doin more then I was when I was your age..I dont judge you mane, that the whole point of what I posted..Sounds like you judgin me and mines...

#1 Fuck that deal that fell through...It was heaven sent. You too in the future will encounter deals that fall through..You might have already..Drawmuh you know I will be makin music way longer then a year from now..Dope shit...Consistant sound..

#2 U dont gotta speak on what I do wit my free time, cause you, and everyone else in the world do the same thang..Dont trips off mines..Your hation comes out strong when your buttoms are pushed huh? Thanks for the praise and credit for the things Ive taught you..That is the best form of appreciation I could ask from you..

#3 I aint turnt my back on you, and you know that..

What am I? Im T1..I do things for myself mane...Just like Drawmuh does things for his own benefit..

C

C-Ride

intense...

i dont really know Drawmuh but he hella soundz mainstream...i heard a couple of hiz trackz and itz hard az fuck 2 drop a full album...money, time, etc...hez layed down alot more trackz then most of theze wanna-bee rappaz, i respect em 4 dat shyt

A

All Out HOGG

LOL....DRAWMUH has enough tracks for about 2 full length CD's...

He just picky...

<-------Has heard a shitload of drawmuh that ya'll will never hear...

Too bad cuase it slumps

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
All Out HOGG:
A lot of those are unfinished so that is not actually 100% correct. It is not so much that he is picky, he has just changed his style, content, etc so those particular tracks really don't go hand in hand with what he is trying to do as of now, which is perfectly ok.

Drawmuh:
Let's just remember that we all have lives outside of music & what we choose to do with our lives outside of that realm is nobody's place to comment in a public forum. You work hard & you have always taken any criticisms (which have at time been very harsh) & applied them to your arsenal to make you the factor I hope you become. But also keep in mind that when we were your age we didn't have all of the tools you had/have. Nobody was around to give us advice or direction let alone any real assistance. We innovated recording techniques through trial & error & it took us years (literally) to develop into the musicians you see today. Not knocking you in any way...know that...times are different & you have taken full advantage of your resources. & YES you have been more than open about giving praise & respect to those around you. I'm not taking sides in any way cousin, I'm just speaking what came to mind as I typed so I apologize if it seems like rambling or picking on you. I'm just speaking on the whole age issue because I started rapping with T1 when he was your age & I know how different it was for us through experience. If any clarification on any of my comments is need let me know cousin...you know your my fam & I'm always on your back so I tend to direct statements at you without realizing until I've typed out a novel.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, from a fan's perspective, this was a hella tight thread. Maybe it's the numerous alcoholic beverages speakin' but I was readin' this thread and noddin' my head, feelin' it. I may have no place to type on this subject, but the way I took T-1's comments, it seemed like some motivative material for young Drawmuh to use as fuel for the fire. Stack them logs on the bonfire, Drawmuh, and slap us in the face with that sick shit. Shit I'm hella tilted......I'll holla when I sober up....LOL......

A

All Out HOGG

Ya i know Drawmuh has changed...Just like his mind always is changen...So as an individoul he is expekted to aswell...

Alot of them old recordings are still very dope...& like i said its too bad they'll never surface...But he changeing to achieve his goals...wich is for the better

A

All Out HOGG

^^^FAMILY is suppost to fight sometimes...Don't trip on wutt the public thinks...We see ya'll supporting each other constantly...So if theres a dispute it don't mean any luvz lost between ya'll