Question!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I notice THE D.E. has done alot of work with Andre Rivers on most of his albums with keyboards and even some background vocals. Can anyone tell me what else Pooman productions has released or if he even has a solo album? I think his production is pretty tight and goes good with D.E.'s music and style. Ya feel me!

Holla

Thanks!

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
Tone-Brotha Dre is one of the most talented dudes I've ever been around.He produced for Little Italy's album with No Limit, he's co-produced and sang on Leaving The Life and MSane's new album(he sings two of the hooks) and pretty much everything The DE's done..He doesn't have a solo album. He owns and operates Poorman Studios in Richmond and does a lot of publishing work..Glad you recognized him,he deserves it..

Apr 25, 2002
"Andre Rivers take us out....."

I always wondered about him too. He does do some tight work. Good info St. Nick.

By the way, who sings the hook on PART TIME off of Planet Zero? Is that Andre Rivers??? It doesn't sound like the D.E.G......much love, peace....

Apr 25, 2002
I think(not sure) Andre Rivers did some production work on Quai'Badds album-"Expedition 2000". Anyone of ya'll heard this album? I've seen it in stores on occasion, and have been tempted to buy it. I think Quai'Badd comes pretty tight on Young Lays cd. Anyways...thanks for any info anyone can provide. PEACE OUT!

May 18, 2002
CRANKY!

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S POORMAN SINGING ON PART TIME. HIS VOICE HIS CONSISTANTLY HIGHER PITCHED THAN DE'S IN MY OPINION. AND THEY OFTEN DOUBLE UP OR SING OVER EACH OTHER (A BLEND).