Question to those who deal R&B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2003
Is there really a market for R&B cds, or if you just find a bootleg ass cd that is quasi old and looks really underground, its worth money

I found a cd yesterday called, Rick Simon- Flavors of Love, and if the bootlegedness of an album is worth money, this looks like its worth about a million bucks,

anyone know anything about it?

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Naw cd ain't that rare, We have a bunch of those used ast my spot, Now if you had like lets say
ERIC HICKS thats rare as fuck! Shit i'll shoot you some bread for that, R&B cd's arent as worth as much at lets say rap/rock unless you can get some of that old TABU RECORDS CATALOG (SOS BANDS,
ALEXDANER O'NEAL, CHERELLE ETC.) The originals not re-release?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
mafioso22 said:
Naw cd ain't that rare, We have a bunch of those used ast my spot, Now if you had like lets say
ERIC HICKS thats rare as fuck! Shit i'll shoot you some bread for that, R&B cd's arent as worth as much at lets say rap/rock unless you can get some of that old TABU RECORDS CATALOG (SOS BANDS,
ALEXDANER O'NEAL, CHERELLE ETC.) The originals not re-release?

i wouldnt say there aint worth as much as rap/rock. the ones that sell high do really well. its just harder to find rare r&b than it is to find rare rap (for me anyway.).

Jan 30, 2004
some old prince related cd's go for a lot. like vanity 6, appolonia 6 (w/sex shooter), meli'sa morgan's do me baby, etc. or if you can somehow find some advance cd's that never made it to release. i sold a r&b group cd called Othello i found at a flea market and it went for 175 bucks, most i made off a cd so far.