QUESTION@LOKI,PHUNKBETA,LYNCH-HUNG OR WHO EVERELSE KNOWS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
drugs & pussy....

naw: we don't really fuck w/ programs
in the pre-production studio. it's all
raw, live & direct.

May 7, 2002
^^ that tite loki

tell me since ya mostly use live instrumentz do tha siccmade fam play any of those instruments besidez beta and lynch

and what instrument do u or others play

C/S itz way tite know i know ya play live shit and not really fucc wit a alot of programs i on tha other hand fucc wit alot of programz and sound moduels but playing and hearing shit live is a one raw experience that i wont ever ignore i know tha difference ce-tween tha two and i know whatz better

live shit

Apr 25, 2002
bg taz loc said:
^^ that tite loki

tell me since ya mostly use live instrumentz do tha siccmade fam play any of those instruments besidez beta and lynch

Nah I havnt heard many Siccmade beats that sounded like live instruments except for that track on Loki's album..forgot the name but it was tite with the funky guitar..

I remember Beta posting up awhile back about some of the equip. they use..from what I remember..Trinity, JV 1080, Planet phatt, Proteus 2000, and some kinda MPC

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
@3vid3nc3:

you right about that song betrayal:
that was live guitar from the homies
ken & mike from affinity...a group that
i met back in the day who, i feel, had
they stuck w/ it would be somewhere
today....are they listening?

Apr 25, 2002
fettichini said:
oh ok thanks for info if yall dont mind me askin how much would it cost ta get all that stuff for home studio peace........
First of all I wouldnt suggest buying all that to start with..you'll end up spending over $3,000 and not all that gear is really needed..You can probally find a Trinity on Ebay used for $1000 or under and do what you need to on there..

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
^Yup, Yup, that would be the way to go.

But always remember, it not the gear, itz the person behind the gear thatz gonna make the difference.