Question for Xbox360 users

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
I was wondering how in the fuck do some of you have custom "pics" next to your name ....when i was adding some of you i seen pics of the godfather and peter from family guy.....how do you add pics and/or music?...and is it possible to have a custom background picture on the xbox dashboard screen?

Aug 7, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
I was wondering how in the fuck do some of you have custom "pics" next to your name ....when i was adding some of you i seen pics of the godfather and peter from family guy.....how do you add pics and/or music?...and is it possible to have a custom background picture on the xbox dashboard screen?
well some gamer pictures you download for free via xbox live (you only need a silver account to get them), while others they sell in a package. like 4-5 pictures of a game or theme for like $1.50 worth of points. i believe you can get your own custom gamer pic, but you need to have the right size and format of the picture, like 160 X 160 jpeg or whatever it is. same with the custom background picture for the dashboard. you burn a cd with the picture and you put the cd in the xbox and you can save the pic to be the background on every section of the dashboard or a different one for each section.

and as far as music you can plug your ipod into it but you cant download the songs from the ipod to your xbox. if you have a cd or burnt cd you can put that in your xbox and rip it to the xbox's hard drive. most games let you load the music on the hard drive or ipod and itll play the music while your playin the game.

those family guy pictures were free at the time they came out not sure if they are still free or not.

Nov 7, 2002
to put ur pic on all you need is the xbox 360 video cam cost about 40 bucks most people just us that and take a pic of anything they want and use it as there gamer pic.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Portuguese Godfather said:
did u add me... because i havent been on in a few days and im the only one on this website who has the godfather that ive seen
yea man your the kat i was talking bout..i added yours and seen that pic...so thats why i asked....and yea Goo Goo( i still laugh when i see that fucking name) just add me the name is Big Ru 510

and where do you plug an ipod on the xbox??