question for the OLD heads, r&b song ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
was listening to RBL Bammer Weed and on the part where Mr. C says:

But trip on the sense that I'm stressin, you
punk-ass dummy
Get with the program
Can't you see bammer ain't nothin but a scammer

what r&b song that he borrow that 1 line from (the get with the program line)??? I know its from a late 80s-early 90s r&b song that says something like:

if you like what you see/ you better get a hold of (or on) me/ get with the program

that shits been bothering me for the longest, so any help (title, artist) would be appreciated, aint heard that song since back then...........

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
for real huh??? guess too good dogg!!!!!!. Had been out of the loop for too long and hadnt been on here seriously since about 3-4 weeks now. I would click on here sporadically (bout once a week), but now its a lot of advertising and promotion, guess most of BART IS up and coming rappers ***cue the drummer***. Had to hear about MD passing away thru my cousin (imagine that), of course I visited BART back then to get the details. Its just a trip to see BART so different now. Are most of the OGs on here??? See a few familiar names, guess most everyone got new 1s..........

the old Mac Dre tribute page...............
Diggity Dank and his Bengal threads...........
the poop/shit post...........

ahhhhhh..........good times

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
thanks a lot Crusher. Damn I knew I should have posted this before. DAMN this shit reminds me of the 6th and 7th grade dances LOL!!!!!!! The things that stick to your mind.............

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
well.........is Ad still locked up??? Yeah TOO many sleep on the T.I Empire. Shit I think their 1st 3 albums are classics and the other 2 aint too shabby either. Did Scoot EVER drop that solo album??? Guess not, otherwise people would be talking about it right.........

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
do you know what songs??? Damn, thats a trip cause he worked with En Vogue back when they were on Atlantic too, just pondering that he probably built some relationships there and that probably helped him get the deal for YBB (although I dont think they did a very good job distributing),