Question for the Homies in the BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
I have a question for the homies from the Bay area. I know this isn't a rap question and despensa to the Forum and I understand if it gets deleted,but I have been hearing things about a new change in the MS coming out with MS-14 in the Bay.Is this true? I ran into someone from El Salvador and he said he heard about it too.Are some of them flipping??

A

AztecaCV

Here's an article I found:

In Los Angeles (Southern california) the Mafia Mexicana predominates
and it adopted the number of its first letter: 13 (M is the 13th
letter). According to that, in the gang's culture, the number 13 is
used to indicate the Los Angeles area. Like the MARA SALVATRUCHA is a
Los Angeles-based gang they adopted the number 13 for them, this is
why they use as initials MS-13; MS for Mara Salvatrucha and 13 for Los
Angeles.
San Francisco (Northern California) is the territory of Nuestra
Familia and they adopted the number 14 (N is the 14th letter), this is
why the Mara's members of this area adopted the initials MS-14.
Note: the Mafia Mexicana and Nuestra Familia are criminal
organizations that control the activities of the latin gangs from
jails in their respectives territories.

Dec 6, 2005
i swear sum of yall foo'z really need 2 hit da streetz more just cuz da homiez banging 18st in san mateo dnt mean itz da same 1 as da 1 down south they just bangin da block they 4rm they still reppin Norte

Dec 4, 2006
i swear sum of yall foo'z really need 2 hit da streetz more just cuz da homiez banging 18st in san mateo dnt mean itz da same 1 as da 1 down south they just bangin da block they 4rm they still reppin Norte
ya know.....I was just talking to a friend about this MS-14 last night...I guess there's some Salvis banging it in Richmond, San Rafael and San Mateo...