Question for SJ Cats...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was at the Anger Management tour, and it was in Mt. View, and the whole time we were there they gave shouts to SF and the O, and never once did they ask "Where my San Jo playas at" or anything like that...do you feel disrespected when clicks doin big things and showin love to the Bay dont reconize SJ?

Apr 25, 2002
even tho s.j. is a big ass city they ain't got shit goin' for them. I know there some cats whose tryin to put it down like Reese for the present day status but the O and S.F. done had rappers blow up who is well known and respected in the game. Funny how you say s.j. niggas can't respect themsleves. you rap. you puttin it down for your city. no wait. your not even in the state.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I don't get offended....I stay on my hustle....ask anyone who "really" knows this about me....I got more drive than most....Dugout will survive with or without support and folks will know that we come out of the City of San Jose whether it is respected or not.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I AINT FROM SAN JO, BUT IM FROM THE 8..... I FEEL IF PEOPLE DONT RECOGNIZE OUR AREA, THEN IT UP TO YOU TO LET THEM KNOW YOU IN THEIR REPPIN.... IT AINT THE ARTIST FAULT IF HE AINT MENTIONED YOUR CITY OR AREA CODE, BUT IF THEY DO FORGET, I'LL BE ONE OF THE MAFUCCAZ OUT THEIR YELLIN 4.0.8.!!!!!!!!!

AND THINGS ARE CHANGIN IN SAN JOSE/408, SO DONT SLEEP, CUZZ THEIR A FEW PEOPLE DOIN THE RIGHT THINGS, AND THE PRESENCE WILL BE FELT, BELIEVE THAT..... BIG SHIT IS IN THE WORKS AS WE SPEAK....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Real spit Tact...you'll hear 408 on my shit. BUT, I don't limit myself to San Jose, I give love to the spots I love...I show love to Sac, L.A, the whole Bay, San Diego...I think the problem with a lot of artists in the 8 is, they limit themselves to the 8...they think San Jo is the only city or some shit, feel me? There's also a LOT of arrogance comin' outta the 8, that never helps.

Just my 2 pennies

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
EXACTLY....why i LEFT my state.... u wont ever hear me rep my city.... whats that city done for me??....not a damn thang....all it does is hate & discriminate....trying to hold othaz bacc, so tha next man can succeed.... i aint with that baccstabbin shit.... so i split......SOUTHSIDE 4 LIFE....but otha then that....i aint fuccn wit tha town....call me a sellout....who care's

good lucc to er'yone that reps tha 408 thoe.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
ITS ONE THING TO REP SOMETHING YOU FOLLOW OR BELIEVE IN, BUT THEIR ARE JUST ALOT OF PEOPLE REPPIN SHIT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHY OR WHAT IT MEANS, I REP MY AREA, CUZZ I PUT IT DOWN IN MY AREA..... BUT BEST BELIVE I PUT IT DOWN IN OTHER AREAS, MY HOME IS THE 8, BUT I SHARE THE LOVE WITH EVERYONE AND ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE... I AINT JUST STAYIN "LOCAL"

Apr 25, 2002
MaddDogg said:
I was at the Anger Management tour, and it was in Mt. View, ...do you feel disrespected when clicks doin big things and showin love to the Bay dont reconize SJ?
i'd be more pissed if i lived in Mt. View. and yes. the 408 is a lot bigger than just s.j.

@G.O.D. if your gettin' backstabbed and shit or whatever you personally went through don't mean the rest of the code is like that. please believe some folks support they homies to the fullest and want to see them come up. tyin' to better yourself is not sellin' out. you got to look after you and your fam. but if you feel like that's what your doin' and your o.k. with it. it's your life. fuck everyone else.

regardless of situations. i know some peeps can't rep for a whole city like s.j. shit. some niggas on the other side of town my want your head. HA.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Real spit from you GodZilla....I put it down for SOUTH SAN JOSE, 'cause that's where I was raised and that's where you'll find me. But I show love to the state, and anybody puttin it down. If I don't like somebody's shit, you'll hear about it, they'll hear about it...but for the most part, I show love to everybody who don't hate me...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sydal said:
I show love to everybody who don't hate me...

I FEEL YOU ON THAT.... BUT TO BE HONEST, IM EXTRA SPECIALLY NICE TO THOSE THAT HATE ME, CUZZ THEN IT JUST DRIVES THEM MORE NUTS, WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY HAVE NO REASON TO HATE ME.... LOL!!!

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSE!!!!

I JUST ASSUME EVERYONE HATES ME, UNTIL THEY PROVE ME DIFFERENT!!! ITS THE BEST POLICY. :chinese:

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you Tact, but I keep my homies closer than my enemies, ya dig?

I speak on shit that I think is wrong, period. If somebody hate me, I'll speak on em...if they rappin, and I don't like it, I speak on em...in fact, I did it on my album, and I keep it no secret, names ARE mentioned. I guess you could say I got balls, but I let the people who bump my shit, know how I feel about any and everything. That includes showin anger towards haters.

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
Southsiiiiiiiiiiiide

SSSJ-ESSJ-WSSJ-NSSJ
Who really gives a fuck if a artist performing dont mention san jo.
But if they near the 8 or in the 8 they probably dont know what time it is because san jo has alot of heads that go to these shows so there just not gonna get a good response back from folks from the 408..............thats just my opinion......408 4life