Question for Robb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2003
As a music buyer I ask you, how close are you to working out and signing new contracts with Young Droop and Kaoz The Assasin?
Imagine with me if you will, resigning Young Droop for 1 solo album, resigning Kaoz The Assasin for 1 solo album and then signing them also for 1 Droop & Assasin "GROUP" album, See the money flooding the Killa Valley business bank account? See all of the happy music buyers in the Yay Area?
Ok, I am awake now. But it is a nice dream!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
would be nice to work with them again... but they off own their own tryin to establish their own labels. we wish um luck

lol at money floodin the kve account ... gotta spend it to make it... however there's only one guarantee when you spend it... and that's SPENDIN IT

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
yea Droop & Kaoz has always had a group album planned since way back but they are both on diffrent routes in the game, they all trying to be they own label, its kinda like the bay now, once they get they feet wet they wanna be the boss and "fuck everyone else" even those that got ur feet.they wanna run they own business and label which i give em all props for, but the networking aspect of the old bay area ways is out the window now..............i give best of luck to Droop and Kaoz and hope they can the best they can, even though they talk bad on me, the guy that paid they rent a couple times, the guy that paid the christmas for they family once upon a time, and they guy that was there ta help the most i can.........filling KVE bank account huh?.lol.first we would have to empty it tomake the album happen cuz each of them guys think they super stars now!...............but if i had the bread , like if we got signed to a good deal as a label, i would like to work with em again, cuz they both got talent, my favorite between the 2 is Kaoz lyricaly but Droop delivery wise.but we would need alot money jus ta fuck wit em again cuz that the level they at now, so when we get to they level maybe we can do sumin soon, they jus way to big for us right now!............kinda ironic..cuz whut have they done to make em that big on the own or with out us?

May 10, 2002
THEY BOTH TALK BAD ON YOU ROBB??? DID THEY DO THIS ON A SONG OR WHAT?? AND WHATS THE DEAL WIT PRINCE OF DARKNESS, THAT GON BE THE FINAL DROOP-KVE PROJECT???? PERSONALLY I DONT THINK YOU REALLY NEED THEM CUZ THE KVE KARTEL ROSTER IS PRETTY FILTHY WIT HYDRO TRIFELIN AND MYTH ETC....

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
thankz homie, they didnt say shit in a song but jus around the streets they been bumping gums...........as far as "Prince of Darkness" Droop and affilates want top bu y the labum back from us so they can use it or sumin.so we are in the middle of decideing whut to do with that album

May 10, 2002
CUZ THE POSTERS YA'LL SENT ME FOR IT LOOK FILTHY!!!! I THINK IT SHOULD JUS DROP ON KVE SINCE EVERYTHING ALREADY THINK IT IS ANYWAYS....I THOUGHT KAOZ BEEN WORKIN WITH YOU GUYS RECENTLY STILL BUT HES TALKIN SHIT TOO??? DAMN.....DROOP DOES SEEM LIKE HE GOT THE ATTITUDE LIKE FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THO, LIKE HE'S TOO TIGHT NOWADAYS...BUT I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH SIDES OF THIS SITUATION...

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
they talk bad on me, the guy that paid

you mean US and GUYS :)

the whole thing is that right now itz a machine basically... no matter who's oilin' it.. itz still gonna run. We doin our thang and will continue to raise the bar as far as the Central Valley goes...

thanx for the utmost support homiez. We're just tryin to provide quality music and I think we are doin it more then ever now.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
I forgot to add, that's some pure hoe shit for them to be speakin down on both of yall for nothin. But you 2 are being the men out of this whole situation, you 2 still wish them nothing but luck with what there doing no matter with what there saying.

I still like Kaoz and Droop as artists and shit, but it's dumb shit for them sto be talkin down on both of yall.

KVE can do fine without them, shit it's nothing but heavy hitters on there line up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
thankz homie, i am also still a outside fan of both they music when i know they are doing hard shit, sum times they settle for less on they own and dont come as hard as they can, but for the most part they music is sumin tight , but thankz for the support all yall!