question for everyone...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
success

To answer my own question......basically, ill accomplish my musical goals when me and all my people i came up with can all eat together......

the same cats that i hustled flyers in the streets with are gonna be the same cats i break hundreds with....

That is when i know im successfull......If i make it, but they aint there...it dont mean shit...

thats my success....

one love

me

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I think I'm just gonna stay broke........anybody want a record company?
LOL.

@ COLA and Lil G....Im with yall on that. And that dream doesnt seem too far away now...for all of us. Im personally very happy with my accomplishments so far....and very thankful for the opportunities Ive gotten. Shit, I only started rappin a year and a half ago....and Ive gone a long way since then.

May 4, 2002
lol I'll take it D-sane as long as you teach me everything you know lol you can call me
Mini D

Neema thats good shit I love non greedy people that love sharing the wealth with that cats
that hepled you get there....

DAK

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"Dont persue rap...if you're good enough, rap will persue YOU!" -- is how i feel!

AA and an entry-level job at a label..cool..
BSBA and a VP..cool..MBA and an A&R..cool..
PhD and a CEO..hopefully!!

Being a rapper is a goal and all...but it'll NEVER be my #1 goal!!

The man D-Sane puts it best...10% rap, 90% business..now..would you rather have a 10% cut from your album, or a 60% cut?

...Exactamente! :classic: