QUESTION FOR BIG TONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
since its 2010(kinda late, i know). do you have any plans for(or working on) any albums thats gunna be released this year? or anything SAV IT OUT related for that matter?

Nov 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
Seemz Like If I Ask A Question To Big Tone He Won't Answer Cuz Hez A Busy Homie But Either Way I Would Love To Know Whether He'll Ever Come Out With A Cd Of His Best Songz Like Woodie Did With Life Storiez............??????

Oct 20, 2003
YEAH, WE STILL WORKIN ON NEW PROJECTS HOMIE.... WE ARE ABOUT 70% DONE SHADOWS ALBUM. WE JUST TRYIN TO SEE WHAT DIRECTION WE WANT TO FINISH IT OFF WITH..... BETWEEN THAT AND THE DVD, MY PLATE IS PRETTY MUCH FULL. I'M ALSO KNOCKIN OUT TRACKS FOR DAVINA'S NEXT SOLO, MY NEXT SOLO AND CHINGASO AND LACE ARE IN THE WORKS TOO.

Feb 4, 2010
please drop shadow and ne8 already tone ! u drop ne8 and $$$$sales haaa but yea yac deff needs a nice new crispy comp!!! its ben wayyy too long !! or at least a woodie tribute cd from the yac .. with everyone !! i mean ccmon .wheres the yac at right now for music ?i dont see anyone !doing it .all iv seen is the sav it out comps and thats just family ! wheres the rest of the yac at now days man ?where is brian at ?ammunition n shit .everyoen gave up or what ?. thanks

Jun 14, 2002
please drop shadow and ne8 already tone ! u drop ne8 and $$$$sales haaa but yea yac deff needs a nice new crispy comp!!! its ben wayyy too long !! or at least a woodie tribute cd from the yac .. with everyone !! i mean ccmon .wheres the yac at right now for music ?i dont see anyone !doing it .all iv seen is the sav it out comps and thats just family ! wheres the rest of the yac at now days man ?where is brian at ?ammunition n shit .everyoen gave up or what ?. thanks
LEARN HOW TO SPELL FIRST BEFORE YOU GO TELLIN OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THEY NEED TO DO...YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

May 4, 2006
It would be sick to have a greatest hits album of Big Tone. Hes had 4 solo albums already and 2 compilations not including when his other tracks that hes been featured on. Also a N.E 8 album would be off the hook as well. As far as other Antioch rappers, not too sure where they stand. Big Tone holding down the Yoc town for a minute now.