Question about Vallejo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

dumpinslugz

Crestside has the real Mob Life Records own E.B Daddy of the Hood. Naked, Dubee, Unda Dog, Miami, Young Lay, Reek Daddy,
etc

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Smoov-E...you're tellin him how's an idiot and to shut the fucc up...why are you wonderin where he is?? Is this some sort of love-hate relationship??

Jul 10, 2002
hey smoov e, you act like i just sit at the computer all day, naw man I aint like yopu, I got a life andother shit to take care of....clownin you is somethin i do on my free time, you lil sebastopol bitch....dont be mad got you just a spoiled little brat who's mommy paid for his album to drop, but you had to get a job at mickey d's to buy ya features.....fuckin dickrider

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i know this is really late on the post... but... if your "Scared" to roll through the Hood, your probally not from the hood, and don't know how it works... period

Jun 5, 2002
first off i aint from sebastopol, that is the gayest town on this earth.....i for ur information, i work and go to school and spend 30 min. on computer each day. i dont work at McD's by the way. and tell ur mom to quit callin me, i dont like fat chicks with horse cocks.

May 24, 2002
ive been there hella times. I drove thru mark st. slumpin sum dubee then went to leonard with sum dre on and sawyer with reek daddy rumblin....its a good place tho, they just throw up the 3c's when im down there.

Feb 12, 2003
man why does this fool like wanna go through different hoods and shit. its not like the golden gate bridge or anything. its just a neighborhood that aint very nice. my advice would be dont go through all these places just to be cool lookin for rappers. you aint gonna find mac dre dubee or psd or nuttin man. wherever your from, stay there and hang out with whoever your homies are

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the valley jo is soooo hard....i saw a dead body there, and sum kidz were just playing football around it. no joke...but sum chicc at a Carl's Junior gave me hella free food, only in tha hood, mayn.