Question About Tupac.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
Well this aint really about him directly, but its really towards the Thug Angel DVD..

Does anyone know the name of the beat Treach was messing with in the studio? They were playing it, and its on the menu screen.. I think its an Outlawz beat.

It goes like this "Dum.....Dee Dum......Dum Dum Dum Dum....(Repeat)"

Haha....Aight someone help me

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck 2Pac, thats right I said it Pain. Whats you gonna do about it?He's overrated anyways... lol

For real though I can't answer your question cause the only time I saw that DVD I was way too faded.

Apr 25, 2002
^
LIL C.S. said:
[BThat's why Pac was so successful though because of his ability to be versatile with his subject matter, and make hits. To me a real muthafucca is a rapper who can express not just his hard shit, but sad shit, party shit, sex shit, cuz every nigga I know is not a hard killa 24/7 [/B]
this says it pretty much...

Apr 25, 2002
Kaze said:

LOL^

Andrew you are trippin dogg. 2Pac is the greatest rapper of all time.
I was just giving my good friend Pain shit. I got a lot of respect for Tupac and what he did with the game. As far rappers today nobody is really touching him, but I don't think he is the greatest of all time.