Question about The Jacka's - "The Jack Of All Trades" Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
On rapbay.com it says that its droping April 18th. But when I look at Jacka's MYSPACE page, theres no promotion or anything about this upcomming album. Usually an artist will start pushing and promoting an upcomming album 2-3 months ahead, but Jacka's myspace page doesnt have any info about the album or the tracklistings. My question is this album really dropping April 18th ? Or has it been pushed back further ? Just wanted some more info about this album thats all cuz im anticipating this album.

Feb 4, 2005
According to Nitty its gona have 7 new tracks and 12 or so tracks previously released trackz. Im feeling the Husalah album more since its gonna have more fresh trackz and iz Hus's first offical album. I wait to see the offical tracklist for that Jacka then think about buying it.

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
www.myspace.com/thejackamobfigaz is his official page. Jacka sold his EP that he recorded to FriscoStreetShow. It was 4 tracks that were recorded, and rest of it are songs you have never heard, some you maybe have. I know there is least 7 songs that no one has heard yet. We (Golden Mean) are not releasing this album, but still definitely supporting it. That is why you dont see it on Jacka's Myspace Page. You will definitely see a lot of promotion for "Tear Gas", his follow up album to the Jack Artist.

If youre a Jacka fan I would get The Jack of All Trades. Like I said before, its the substitiute for a mixtape we planned on releasing. So with this album you are gonna get full tracks.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
whatever happend to the "what happend to the world" album that was promoted on animal planet mixtape

Jul 17, 2005
Blackandproud said:
According to Nitty its gona have 7 new tracks and 12 or so tracks previously released trackz. Im feeling the Husalah album more since its gonna have more fresh trackz and iz Hus's first offical album. I wait to see the offical tracklist for that Jacka then think about buying it.
actually its only gonna have 5 new tracks :-\ ... there would have been 7 but two of them have been leaked onto the internet... and its FriscoStreetShow thats puttin it out... i have some copies of it already... i'll list them on my auctions on monday... but FriscoStreetShow paid Jacka off for it already so Jacka gets no profits from these sales... FriscoStreetShow is however gonna get the sales profits from this one and they have been promoting it... also they just put out that Messy Marv/San Quinn - Explosive Mode 2 and that Husalah also.

Aug 7, 2003
franknitty said:
If youre a Jacka fan I would get The Jack of All Trades. Like I said before, its the substitiute for a mixtape we planned on releasing. So with this album you are gonna get full tracks.
Good idea, you can also put out a mixtape with full songs and no dj's and almost get the same effect. mixtapes killin the rap game.

C

CCCUser925

mega and the jacka? ...and we have to wait for how long? you know thats a mos def to copp album....can we get a tease? 1 track lol..

Mar 23, 2006
This whole "Jack of all trades" being a mixtape is turning me off. Why can't the artist just say mixtape or give the album a title that lets the fans know what its all about? Why do I have to find out from a manager on Siccness.net about the album. This puts Jacka right next to Keak Da Sneak dropping "Kunte Kinte". When artists do shit like this it makes them lose the fans that don't go online for info. After my homeboy picked up "Kunte Kinte", he officially stopped buying Keak albums.

May 5, 2002
Young Bo$$ said:
This whole "Jack of all trades" being a mixtape is turning me off. Why can't the artist just say mixtape or give the album a title that lets the fans know what its all about? Why do I have to find out from a manager on Siccness.net about the album. This puts Jacka right next to Keak Da Sneak dropping "Kunte Kinte". When artists do shit like this it makes them lose the fans that don't go online for info. After my homeboy picked up "Kunte Kinte", he officially stopped buying Keak albums.
Its already been established that The Jacka IS NOT the person putting the album out, just like "kunte kinte" WAS NOT put out by keak da sneak. You should learn to read....