Question about the game and your mouthpiece:Should you talk about the game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
All right now that I got more room and can express what I am trying too ask. Check it I have basically been listing to bayarea music for a minute, and 90% of the artist talk game. Now I don't live in Cali but when I go there I have talk, met, and seen a lot of California players. But they never really make refrence to the game as much as the rappers do in there music? Basically why? Is it because game is truly not to told but to be sold. I have read this article by JT on game before and he basically aids in this by saying that game is an idea, and most idea's are yours, you thought about them. So you capitalize off the idea first before you go running your mouth and somebody else bubble off your idea. But should you ever give up game and why not. Well I know I have stated one reason already. I think in casual conversation with me after talking to me for a while. I am going to let something loose,I am going to put you up on something that I am on. You will know that I believe in game. Because I make refrence to it and talk about the game as much as a rapper does. Personally I think I talk to much about it and might need to be quite and implement my ideas instead of talking about them so much. I think I will make a better role model this way beacuse , youngsters will see me movin and not talkin.

"If you about to make a move don't even say that stuff,Just do that stuff, to all them haters you prove that stuff" Knyva or Young Bone

"Game is to be sold, but for fair exchange amongst palyers" Khadafi of Young D' Boyz