Question About Tech N9ne [please help]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
To my knowledge he has never lived in St. Louis. He hooked it up with the STL native crew C4 Entertainment, but as far as staying there or living there i dont think there is any history. What are you trying to get at Zirus?

Nick

Aug 21, 2002
Actually. Dyno Mack, which is Tech's brother is from St. Louis. Tech aint affiliated with the Lou in anyway, just him being cool with Nelly's "PoPHoP ass....

He does suck, but I gotta be truthful and say that he is handlin' business on the money tip. Hey, If I had the chance I'd probably diss him too..

Aug 17, 2002
Dyno Mack... Tech's Bro....

is he really a blood related brother.. i have been told otherwise...just wonderin if anyone knows fo sho

Aug 21, 2002
BigWillie3Times, you are right. But Dyno and Tech are step bruh's... You know how that works...

Shit Dyno is a scandolous nigga though, cause if you are walking and say, "what's up Tech N9ne?" That nigga will just say, "What's up." and not try to clear it up at all of who he really is....

Fuck Val.. He's Tech's ex-cousin... LoL!