question about re-release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
yo i'm curious about 1 thing, tech is keepin all those sick songs on and addin 3 trackz yea everyone knows that but is he gonna re-make the original trackz? i found a re-make of it'z alive and it'z hot as hell i figured the re-make was from the it'z alive single but it'z still sick if he re-does all the other trackz that givez 10 timez more of a reason to get it if anghellic was as hot as it is, how sick would that re-release be

hit me back

i'm out peace

Aug 17, 2002
umm... prolly not that sick... and a whole lot more expensive... this is to give the fans a chance to get at an album that wasn't able to be gotten by a lot of fans cause of distribution and jcor fuckin up...

Jan 16, 2003
true but i know a few people who complained a lil because it'z basically the same album just with 3 different trackz so they kinda felt it was a rip off i'm gettin the re-release no doubt but to re-make the other songz the way he did with the it'z alive remix, yo that shit would be off the hook.....it'z too bad but yo we'll find out when we get the album maybe he will do somethin different only about 2 weekz left is it gonna be released the same day in new york or is we gonna get that shit later

Jul 7, 2002
Its not different. Remember..this isn't really for the people that have already purchased Anghellic, but a chance for the people that didn't get it the first time around to pick it up. The 3 new tracks are nothing but an added bonus. Most re-releases are just the same cd, so he has gone one step further here.

Dec 30, 2002
Now I heard that Anghellic has the same songs on it but they made the beats clearer or somethin like that. U know added alittle extra thump and so forth. Is this true?

Aug 23, 2002
I would've thought Tech would at least alter the Juan beats a little. But im hoping they did remaster the songs. It would be a tiny extra somethin for the fans.