question about Prime Suspects from No Limit records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
which member was gangsta t???

i know there was Uzi, New 9 and Glock...which one was Gangsta T?

i know gangsta t was on the bounce that azz song off of downsouth hustlers comp but i thought that was the only song he was on, didn't know he got a new name on was with prime suspects

thanks

May 15, 2009
I think new 9 bc he on c-murder label now. taht prime suspect album was tight but heavily slept on.

right on gambit, yeah i love that album, it took me a couple of years to really get into it but it grew on me...like i told rasan i always get these cats mixed up all the time...i was on wikipedia and was lookin' up prime suspects cause of the king george thread and found that gangsta t shit out...didn't know they put him in the group

Nov 20, 2007
i think one of them or two of them are also master p's cousins, the same wit gambino family. it might of been gangsta t who was his cousin. it makes sense cuz of what gambit said about him on c-murders label.

Feb 8, 2003
i think one of them or two of them are also master p's cousins, the same wit gambino family. it might of been gangsta t who was his cousin. it makes sense cuz of what gambit said about him on c-murders label.
yep two of them are master ps cousin new 9 and one the otehrs bc tehy even got the miller last name too. Alot of No limit artists was either master p's family or childhood friends.

i wonder what happen to odell from beats by the pound and peaches she was a good singer.

Nov 20, 2007
i wonder what happen to odell from beats by the pound and peaches she was a good singer.

haha you made me think about that song by steady mobb'n featuring peaches called no one from the black mafia album. its the song before cross artist, which is a sick ass track also.

and no it ain't the same peaches that did fried that chicken either lmao for those who don't know j/k lol.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
alotta them niggas sitten up in Angola...................... I know C murder said he was in there w/pheno from the gambino family and a few others..............poor bastards.

Jun 10, 2007
alotta them niggas sitten up in Angola...................... I know C murder said he was in there w/pheno from the gambino family and a few others..............poor bastards.
Dey wuz in jefferson parish togetha not angola but reginelli frm gambino family wuz locked up to. i think full blooded mighta been in dere with em to

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca