question about Lawrence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2003
Hey i was lookin at tour dates on Tech's website and on the Lawrence show it say it is all ages on tech's website, but when i went to buy tickets on ticketmaster it said 18 and up and sicne i aint 18 i was wonderin if anyone could clarify?

Aug 17, 2002
Umm... yeah

Its the Granada ... its a club... its a bar ... gotta be 18 unles ya got the fake or know someone... like the basketball team... you arent gettin in ... ... ... and its so great... i remember the uptown last time...man ... ... ... all those youngins ..pickin that fight at the end of the concert ..that was bullshit.. hopefully there arent too many frat boys there

Aug 16, 2003
Please tell me that isnt a pic of yourself RepDa816 LOL!!!!!

Like John said it the Granada. Not the tightest place in the world but its a place where Tech will always show love at. Is the date of the show avaliblie yet?

Holla

Aug 17, 2002
Yeah... Granada

It might not be that great to look at but... as far as a Tech Show .. it is a great venue..cause the mics are pretty decent and the sound is way above par for the area ... ... and ya feel pretty up close no matter where ya are there... it is this coming saturday on the 13th... ... ...Everyone should hit up a party off of 6th street in lawrence (like 6th ad Florida I believe)... at an apartment complex behind the Jetlag.... on the 12th... ... gonna have a live performances.. Mr. Bilistic will be there ... gonna be a tight party

PEACE

Dec 29, 2002
im not sure if im going yet or not cause i might have some shit with school that night
so im not sure
you going to the show???
who all is gonna go to the show thats on here>???

Jan 7, 2003
Aaron,

I would love to meet ya...I will be there for sure. PM me, and give me a way to get in touch with you...Kutt has my cell until they get back in town friday. But I will have my phone Sat. night...