question about kabosh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
Will kabosh have little pills and a few other songs that they said is like kabosh on the album? I would like it if they didnt of course because i want it to all be new

May 29, 2009
I agree with NZ. Little pills is from what, 06? If tech ever takes an already released track thats fucken 4 years old and puts it on a 'DEBUT!' album I will never purchase any merch again. That'd be fucken retarded.

I think he said they're going to be working with Dirty Wormz for a lot of that album but I've only heard a remix with dirty mixing the track-- is he any good? Will Kabosh be as good as the tracks already released or some strange remix type shit? I'm almost certain that Dirty Wormz hasn't worked on the tracks we've already previewed...could be wrong.

Anyone know if Tech has any tracks working with dirty from the start?

This remix is terrible. One riff distorted and looped....exciting.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Dirty Wormz is a band. No, the tracks that have been release as "previews" for Kabosh have had nothing to do with said band. There will be (or at least that was the plan as of a few months ago) a track on the upcoming Collabos album called "Insecure" that will mark the 'debut' of Tech, Krizz & Dirty Wormz as Kabosh.

At the time it was mentioned, it was planned to be a "test" for how it would sound and see how well it was received. Since then, we've seen Kabosh receive a release date suggesting that plans are moving forward with the project, perhaps because the track has been recorded and everyone internally loved it... or they're just confident... or crossing their fingers.

Dirty Wormz @ Myspace

May 29, 2009
I'm psyched. Thanks, Kain, I figured Dirty Wormz was a producer lol. Here's to hoping for an amazing debut track. :paranoid:

Nov 14, 2002
Little Pillz is too good of a song to have wasted on a sampler cd from years ago. They should put that on the album.

And Re: the Dirty Worms/This Ring Remix... If that's the extent of what to expect, then I could have started Kabosh in 2002 when I first heard of Tech and played the same exact shit in my room to his albums.

Jul 1, 2004
Dirty Wormz is a band. No, the tracks that have been release as "previews" for Kabosh have had nothing to do with said band. There will be (or at least that was the plan as of a few months ago) a track on the upcoming Collabos album called "Insecure" that will mark the 'debut' of Tech, Krizz & Dirty Wormz as Kabosh.

At the time it was mentioned, it was planned to be a "test" for how it would sound and see how well it was received. Since then, we've seen Kabosh receive a release date suggesting that plans are moving forward with the project, perhaps because the track has been recorded and everyone internally loved it... or they're just confident... or crossing their fingers.

Dirty Wormz @ Myspace
You're wasting your fucking time Kain. We'll say all this another 14 times before theres even a release date.

Nov 6, 2005
To be honest, that dates been there. The only real change is they made it public. While still a step forward, it doesn't really surpass anything we haven't seen already regarding Kabosh. I'm still hopeful, and still speculative as well.

Jul 4, 2009
dirty wormz? this band sucks (from what ive heard on youtube), i wonder why tech doesnt buy some hard ass beat so he can rip it apart with his strong flow

STFU you cannot disown this project when its not even out yet, Tech N Krizz thought they are the band they need to get this project in full force!! you should be like me and eyeless on the other hand and thank god theres a release date for this project to finally drop

May 29, 2009
yeah most def. I'm psyched, I was worried the shit was never going to materialize. So stoked.

Kinda OT - The Chemical, on Krizz's Genius... didnt feel it. What can ya do?

May 29, 2009
The Chemical sounded like it wanted to be Kabosh, it clearly isn't like everything else on the album and makes an attempt at rock... just saying, didn't feel it.

Jul 4, 2009
I really hope they swing the Strange music hammer in full force and to close the year out with something people will remember for a long time.. Im sick of seeing this label saying wait for next year like the sorry as cubs, hopefully Kabosh will make this label what its worth.