Question about Eminem CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
On the CD itself, there is a picture of a paper, and on it written

To my family, & ALL my friends
thank you for everything, I will
Always love you To my fans
I'm Sorr

Marshall
Did he consider the album something negative? If anybody knows what the
deal is, the siccness would know?

Nov 7, 2006
it wasnt suppose to be eminem's last album but his other personality slim shady and he did kill him off. that was slim shady killin himself in that cd incase u didnt know and other than that the guy underground is right bout the other shit

Nov 7, 2006
FreedomLost said:
Thanks KrazeeRDM and Underground, that's some good info--you posters are a credit to the siccness!
if u buy the special edition of this cd theres like a whole picture story on it its pretty crazy and at the end he has a gun in his mouth and the cd is the note. i dont know if they have this in the regular version cause i didnt buy that one

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
KrazeeRDM said:
if u buy the special edition of this cd theres like a whole picture story on it its pretty crazy and at the end he has a gun in his mouth and the cd is the note. i dont know if they have this in the regular version cause i didnt buy that one
THATS WHAT I WAS TALKIN ABOUT...FORGOT IT WAS JUST THE SPECIAL EDITION

BJv

May 6, 2005
www.dr-dre-fans.com
KrazeeRDM said:
it wasnt suppose to be eminem's last album but his other personality slim shady and he did kill him off. that was slim shady killin himself in that cd incase u didnt know and other than that the guy underground is right bout the other shit
Yeah that's it and if he ever releases another album I believe it will be on the more serious tip none of those fart joke singles anymore.