Question? about Bow Wows -Mr D.O.G and Felony's- Da Ghetto Baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2004
The past 2 K.U.B.E 93 Summer Jams i have stopped by both of there labels booths and purchased every release they have dropped and let me tell you now they are dropping some very heated professional music and i have since then did alot of research on and off line on these two artist and labels i must say i'm very impressed with there accomplishments and success on the underground level of this game,it seems to me that they have been very active and consistent anyhow congrats on the success and keep dropping that dope music to the both of you alls labels oh yeah i forgot what i started this thread for my Question was do these two artist have songs together do they even know eachother?? anyways Tacoma got alot of talent from what i hear on the Back Streets and Muzik Boxx releases i bought from the both of them.oh can't forget i got both of there latest solo releases they hit...

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I actually have a song that they both recorded for my upcoming album. They were in the studio together drinking Henn and smoking blunts. The song that we did is over a Dr. Dre track. And it features Jay Z, Da Ghetto Baby, and Mr. D.O.G. I am all about unity, but seperation.