Question about B-real

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
Do any of ya'll know if B-real is a Sureno?

Cause I was watching this old video Eastcoast Westcoast killaz and in B-Reals verse they show him with a bunch of fake tats on his face, and one of the tats said SUR in big letters. And there were a bunch of Eses standing behind him with shirts that said "Southside" on it. I've never seen him reppin the Sur before, so I thought this was a little wierd. Anyway what do ya'll think, is he a Southsider or naw?

May 8, 2005
B real did his thing back in the days and yea its true his father was an gangster. He grew up looking up to the Gz and putting in some work but after he got shot in the back, Muggz and Sen seemed to be the only ones there for him during his recovery and talked him into doing something with himself

Aug 15, 2002
My spanish teacher in high school knew these dudes and they even came to our class once but anyway he said they always considered themselves black cuz B Real is cuban or whatever and they more repped bloods than anything else until that shit went down with Westside Connection...i think thats when he pulled the ESE card

May 8, 2005
Wallnutz said:
My spanish teacher in high school knew these dudes and they even came to our class once but anyway he said they always considered themselves black cuz B Real is cuban or whatever and they more repped bloods than anything else until that shit went down with Westside Connection...i think thats when he pulled the ESE card

your spanish teacher was also the backup drummer for KISS, and he sat down for coffee with the man who shot john lennon 32 hours before his murder. LOL! anyways, that thing that went down with Westside Connection was a gimmick to crack some sales that Cube used as he was able to recognize how well it was working for Deathrow, thats why Pac passed away while having lost respect for Cube. BOW DOWN!

Nov 1, 2005
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE B-REAL IS ANYTHING BUT REAL.THAT FOOL AINT A GANGSTER.REMEMBER WHEN C-HILL CAME OUT WITH THE VIDEO FOR''KILL A MAN''?EVERY1 THOUGHT THEY WERE FROM NEW YORK.THEN THEYRE SURENOS,THEN BLOODS...''CLAIMIN THAT U LOCO,BUT U AINT MEXICAN''-CUBE

Aug 8, 2003
what shit went down with cypress hill and Westside connect?? back in the dayz i only bumped that underground shit so the main stream wasnt really main 2 me :confused:

Aug 15, 2002
UsA'sMostWanted said:
your spanish teacher was also the backup drummer for KISS, and he sat down for coffee with the man who shot john lennon 32 hours before his murder. LOL! anyways, that thing that went down with Westside Connection was a gimmick to crack some sales that Cube used as he was able to recognize how well it was working for Deathrow, thats why Pac passed away while having lost respect for Cube. BOW DOWN!
you dont seem to know shit....about shit

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
TROLL said:
what shit went down with cypress hill and Westside connect?? back in the dayz i only bumped that underground shit so the main stream wasnt really main 2 me :confused:
"king of the hill" was the diss song on that westside connect album homie.They diss all over cypress,clowning that their some fake ass bloods,and saying shit like "Everybody in the ghetto know what your doing,One White boy and two fuc n Cubans, claiming that your loco but you aint Mexican...."That song was mashin,but on one of Shaq's songs he ends the beef officaily by saying "No more beef with cypress now we super friends,making super ends"

Sep 16, 2002
THIS IS ECOSE

45park1904 said:
"king of the hill" was the diss song on that westside connect album homie.They diss all over cypress,clowning that their some fake ass bloods,and saying shit like "Everybody in the ghetto know what your doing,One White boy and two fuc n Cubans, claiming that your loco but you aint Mexican...."That song was mashin,but on one of Shaq's songs he ends the beef officaily by saying "No more beef with cypress now we super friends,making super ends"
ABOUT 8-9 YEARS AGO ICE CUBE WAS ON CRAIG KILBORN...THE GUY AFTER DAVID LETTERMANON CBS. AND HE WAS TALKING BOUT RAP BEEFS AND WHAT NOT AND CUBE WAS LIKE" YEAH IM NOT TRYING TO BEEF WIT OTHER RAPPERS BLAH BLAH".
AND KILBORN WAS LIKE" WELL WE GOT SOMEONE HERE YOU MIGHT WANNA TALK TO".
I THOUGHT IS GONNA BE ON THE PHONE TYPE SHIT. BUT NOPE B-REAL POPS UP OUT THE CUTS AND HIM AND CUBE OFFICIALLY SQUASH THE BEEF ON THE LATE SHOW WIT CRAIG KILBORN. MAN I WAS TRIPPIN OFF THAT SHIT DIDNT SEE IT COMING.