Question About Al Kapone- What Cha Got?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just purchased this CD off Ebay and when I received it, there was a major cut-out in the back cover. I'm not talking about a hole punch or drill hole, I'm talking about roughly 1 square inch cut out of the back. Since I collect CDs, this condition to me in unacceptable. The seller mentioned nothing in the item description. But the seller is claiming that ALL Al Kapone- What Cha Got? CDs have a cut-out this big in the back cover. Is this true?

Jan 6, 2003
Most likely the seller bought an overstock/outlet or cutout batch of this CD and refer to that. the original issue of the CD was most likely was any other CD, but as soon as they become cutout, they are marked like that to prevent full price sales. Alternatively, he got a batch of promos where the bar code was removed. anyway, since he did not mention the cutout it's an incomplete or incorrect description of the CD

Feb 14, 2004
is this album any good? the only one i've heard from him is "Goin All Out", and that one was alright. how is this one compared to that one.

Mar 2, 2004
What Cha Got is pretty good but you gotta cop Sinista Funk and Da Resurrection first, both are Memphis classics. His tapes Street Knowledge and Pure Ghetto Anger are tight too.

Nov 14, 2008
A question for ya'll!

1 of my homie was in vacation in the US last year, when he came back he told me that he watched a music video from Al Kapone featuring Ice Cube overthere on TV, anyone ever heard of that? I got most of Al Kapone's albums and i've never heard of an IceCube/Al Kapone collab and i've never heard of this music video..... (He told me that it was an old music video, prolly before the 2000 era...)

Thanks in advance for your replies!