Question 4 Northern Cali Folx...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2004
I just met this girl the othere day and she was telling me shes from the Lake Taho area and was telling me how she used to be into the gansta life well... I asked her if you was Northern Affiliated and she didint answer.. She just kinda danced around the subject... Im starting to think shes a scrap and dont really wanna be around her if im right... My question is, is Lake Tahoe known for a sureno presance????

Mar 16, 2003
Yeah and so is Reno- they all over that area.... but the ones ive seen over there werent hardcore ratas just fools lookin like misguided misfits- all flued up with there LA gear on!! I dont know if that gurl is a Scrapa but she must be if she avoiding your question- cause you know if she was a NORTENA- she be sayin that shit loud -N- proud!!! <<

Apr 24, 2004
PelonX4 said:
I just met this girl the othere day and she was telling me shes from the Lake Taho area and was telling me how she used to be into the gansta life well... I asked her if you was Northern Affiliated and she didint answer.. She just kinda danced around the subject... Im starting to think shes a scrap and dont really wanna be around her if im right... My question is, is Lake Tahoe known for a sureno presance????
FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT RATA AND THEN POST UP HER PICTURES EXPLOITING HER RATA ASS.

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
double dogg dare you with skittles and cabbage. lol.. I would guess your assumption of her affiliation is correct, but its up to you if you want to fuck her. Pussy aint got no face.

C

CCCUser925

do what you gotta do homeboy...if you think she's a scrap..dont fuck with her..if she's thugged out and not bangin..fuck wit her and make her bounce like a seis cuatro...

May 19, 2004
rats r all over northern cali cuz theyre misguided over wtf they watch on tv n magz, scrap cds r easy 2 find, so they brainwash ur fkin head , fuck her flamed up n purify her with a strawberry flavored rubber shyt . anywayz, im worried 2day, my mom told me bout the school callin inn over a recordin of me 4rm yesterday i got calle dinn the office n talked n shyt . alone with other peeps , can they fkin record wut u say without u knowin n use it against u ????? HELP

C

CCCUser925

NortE_mXkN said:
rats r all over northern cali cuz theyre misguided over wtf they watch on tv n magz, scrap cds r easy 2 find, so they brainwash ur fkin head , fuck her flamed up n purify her with a strawberry flavored rubber shyt . anywayz, im worried 2day, my mom told me bout the school callin inn over a recordin of me 4rm yesterday i got calle dinn the office n talked n shyt . alone with other peeps , can they fkin record wut u say without u knowin n use it against u ????? HELP
if you were recorded without your knowledge...THEY CANT USE IT AGAINST YOU...

May 5, 2002
AYE PELON FUCK HER MAN DO WHAT THEY DID TO US IN THE BEGINNING FUCK EM FUCK EM GOOD FUCK EM HARD GET THERE MONEY AND POST HER PICS 1. A HOMEBOY WILL NEVER STEER YOU WRONG BRO SHAAAAAOOOOOOOOW

Jul 24, 2004
I talked to her today this morning.... She told me her family has both enes and scraps... I asked what about her???? She said she likes the gangsta life but never identified a aliance to me.... I dont know, im thinking Gangsta Hoe.......... I think ill but park my dick in her mouth a few time and never call back... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :devious: