quarter brick half a brick whole brick AYE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
Just becuase the streets as you say are bumpin OJ Da Juiceman doesn't make him good. Dude is wack. If you like people who really don't have any real talent than you can keep on bumpin this kinda shit.

May 27, 2008
i realize this shit is retarded but honestly i can't stop listenin to this

but i definitely realize the allure of this

if it a hot ass day, i love bangin this trap shit

too hard to think when it's 100 degrees, gucci mane and oj don't tax my head

Feb 8, 2003
I do, and I think everyone else in this thread besides you and the thread starter... I have heard that Juiceman niga on like 5 tracks and he has came hella wack everytime, so if you like weak ass niggas lying on the track, then you go a head and bump that weak sh*t...

NIGGAZ BROKE, LYING ABOUT MOVING WEIGHT AYE
WHILE THE DA HOMIES, LOCKED UP FOR SELLING LESS THAN AN 8TH
Actually I dont like juicemans music. I was just saying in general just bc dude dont like him dosent mean everyone else thinks the same. I think he crappy on the mic but i hear alot of muthafuckas bumping his shit especially in the clubs

Feb 8, 2003
Just becuase the streets as you say are bumpin OJ Da Juiceman doesn't make him good. Dude is wack. If you like people who really don't have any real talent than you can keep on bumpin this kinda shit.
Now your ass got it twisted. I never said once in this thread I liked his music. I said i hear his shit bumping in the streets mass. go back and re read before you talk shit.

And its a proven fact him, yo gotti, gucci and others are music d boy bump when they getting money. I have many dope dealer cousins.and thats what they have bumping out they custom big bodies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i hate to say if you dont live that lifestyle (as both a dope dealer AND a dope dealer in the south) you cant relate to his music but its pretty much true. i mean you can listen to someone like young jeezy and find a middle ground. the only thing thats alike gucci mane, is that people didnt catch on to him until late. most people think gucci mane is just a big fucking idiot...he actually went to college and shit...another thing is if you dont have southern family, or southern roots, maybe all you hear is blah blah blah...but if youve been to some of these southern states and cities youd realize that theres a gucci mane and a oj da juiceman in every big southern city...its the one nigga in the small city that has the hook on dro in a city full of bammer weed...he rides a 26 inch car and hes a superstar in his neighborhood..when you live in a place where houses are like 80,000 and dope prices are the same as it is anywhere, you realize why all these niggas is talkin about money..and you realize why they talkin about 26's that niggas in cali gotta kill a few people and pull some cool licks to ride on... and if you saw how hard the cocaine and crack epidemic hit southern cities.....you would know what its about...life out in the south used to be alot different...and i look at the souths rise as something that had its just due...maybe you didnt like big gipp in goodie mobb but you liked cee lo...theres different sounds in the south and oj da juiceman fills a category. i think if that aint your type of music, its easy to find something that is.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
this shit would be cool if that nigga quit saying "aye" so gaddamn much. That shit sound stupid as fuck when he say it every 10 seconds.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
THERES AN INTERVIEW ON GUCCI IN THE XXL MAG WHERE HE LOST HIS SCHOLARSHIP CUZ HE GOT ARRESTED FOR 90 BAGS OF CRACK IN HIS BAG OR SOMETHING..

IM ACTUALLY SURPRISED GUCCI MADE IT TO COLLEGE CUZ HE CERTAINLY DONT SOUND LIKE THE KINDA PERSON THAT DO..

OJ ON THE OTHER HAND...WELL U CAN TELL

EDIT: BUMPIN GUCCI'S "FREE AT LAST" MIXTAPE AS IM TYPIN..

Jan 27, 2008
Credibility ain't shit when your music is trash like gucci. Trick Trick has hella street cred but his music is brutal to listen to. Street cred don't mean shit in my cd player homes.