Qualo & Psycho Drama Orig CD's for sale RARE $6-8 FREE SHIPPING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
I have this rare out of print original CD from 1996 available again, but very few left. Produced by Legendary Traxster(producer of Twista's Adrenaline Rush).

Tracklisting:
1.Do What You Wanna Do (radio edit)
2.Do What You Wanna Do (original)
3.Uh Huh (remix)
4.Do What You Wanna Do (instrumental)
5.Legendary Bonus Beats

Psycho Drama "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" $8 (brand new sealed....only 1 left)

Psycho Drama "Do Whatcha Wanna Do: $6 (not sealed in mint condition....only 2 left)

I also have another very rare original CD for sale:

Qualoheem "Coco" This is their first release ever(1996), it is the original CD in mint condition & very hard to find (out of print). They are affiliated with Psycho Drama, and are apart of the DramaWard. Some people might know them as Qualo also (their newest release has them listed as Qualo). $6 (used in mint condition)

Tracklisting:
1.Coco
2.Coco (instrumental)
3.Revelations featuring Psycho Drama(for those who have seen this song, this is the CD where this song originated from)
4.Club Lacoco

***FREE SHIPPING***

I still have Crucial Conflict, Tech N9ne, Psycho Drama, Snypaz, Triple Darkness & Do or Die Custom Compilations available here: Custom Compilations

Any questions on anything email me at [email protected]

Sep 26, 2002
Triple X Rated, both Psycho Drama and Qualo are from Chicago. Both are underground groups and are very tight and well respected in the Chicago and MidWest area(Psycho Drama is a little more well-known). Grim, I got your email, you want all 3 Psycho Drama CD's, Triple X Rated, if you want to make an offer on getting a Psycho Drama CD, then let me know otherwise, they are all going to Grim. I would prefer to sell them period, but it would be good to get them out to different people to get Psycho Drama's name put out, outside of the Chicago area. Grim, it's pretty much a done deal I just am trying to be fair in case Triple X Rated wants one. If I don't get a quick response about it, all of them will go to you Grim. I hope this isn't an inconvience. Thanks for your inquiries. I use to have much more of these CD's available when I first was selling them, but now it's down to these 3. Just to let you and others know, these CD's both of them are very RARE, not too easy to find Psycho Drama's or Qualoheem's releases. Thanks

Sep 26, 2002
All the Psycho Drama "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" CD's & Qualo's "Coco" are sold to Grim.

Grim check your email

My compilations are available, don't sleep on Triple Darkness, Tech N9ne, Crucial Conflict Psycho Drama, Snypaz & Do or Die (many hard to find songs on these compilations and are worth having the collection of each artists songs).