QN5 music Vs Strange music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The better label

• tonedeff and Qn5 music

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • tech n9ne and strange music

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2007
^^^^ If this is the case then why make a thread with a poll where those same ignorant & moronic fanz are just gonna come through & be one sided? People who have never heard of QN5(which iz alot) will automatically vote for Tech. This thread has zero balance. No disrespect.
not every fan that hasent heard of tonedeff automatically jumped to tech n9ne
if you see my post earlier i said i was gonna check tonedeff out and listen to his music before i vote

Jun 30, 2007
well idk about qn5 either. but i will say that strange does have talent. but the label as a company could definitely use improvement IMO. im hoping 08 will be an improving year for strange. but ima check out qn5 and shit.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
dude is REALLY gonna say most tech fans havent heard anything besides tech??

wow..
i can go into the strange music forum right now and see about 25-30 names i have never seen before on this board. you know why? cause they dont post in any other rap forum on here. you never see a die hard tech fan talking about any other music other than tech n9ne's.

most of the die hard tech fans just arent hip hop fans by nature,not saying its a bad thing. most of them are fans of other music.

the type of person you ask: "do you listen to hip hop?"

"yeah,tech n9ne"

he doesnt appeal to backpackers,he doesnt appeal to gangsta rap fans,he is in between. he doesnt have a certain genre.much like his fans. he is the perfect rapper for people who dont really like rap that much.

Jan 2, 2003
he is the perfect rapper for people who dont really like rap that much.
u could say that about alotta rappers...especially mainstream..

i like a lotta different shit..but i only post in BART..

ur actling like him not being a "certain type of rapper" is bad...like it limits his fanbase..

i thinks its the EXACT opposite..

thats just my interpretation i guess..ive been to two of his concerts and u c a bunch of different kinda people...

Sep 29, 2007
i can go into the strange music forum right now and see about 25-30 names i have never seen before on this board. you know why? cause they dont post in any other rap forum on here. you never see a die hard tech fan talking about any other music other than tech n9ne's.

most of the die hard tech fans just arent hip hop fans by nature,not saying its a bad thing. most of them are fans of other music.

"yeah,tech n9ne"

he doesnt appeal to backpackers,he doesnt appeal to gangsta rap fans,he is in between. he doesnt have a certain genre.much like his fans. he is the perfect rapper for people who dont really like rap that much.
backpackers and gangster rap fans tend to cover their ears when they hear anything that doesnt resemble what they already know they like

tech is one of the most musically inclined rappers ive ever heard
tech is the perfect rapper for rap fans that know music

but i do agree that some of his fans dont know shit about rap and shouldnt speak on what they know nothing about

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

Real talk...Tech this tech that open your mind motha fucka. i gotta go with QN5 but just because im going with the "overall" and strange has been hanging with some weird company.

Apr 8, 2005

"yeah,tech n9ne"

he appeals to everyone i know, and thats why i voted for him and strange music, tech is the most influential rapper ive seen recently, i mean, he comes to spokane, there are skaters jocks gangsters emos gothic cats poor people rich people, old young, seems everyone in the city damn near. so even if qn5 had more talent, which id prolly have to say they do, they dont have the influence, or variety in fanbase

Jan 5, 2007
it all really depends what your comparing them on

Tech is better at some stuff then tone
Tone is better at some stuff then tech

and agin people are going to have diff opinions cause diff styles appeal to diff people
like some people may think metaphors or punchlines make the the rapper dope
while other may think its gotta be the beats and how gangster they are and talk
i mean the list can go on to why diff rappers appeal to diff people...
and so in some peoples eyes tone is better and in others tech is better

and yes some tech fans are gonna see techs name and automatically vote for tech
While some tone fans will do the same... i mean off course theres gonna be more tech votes cause theres a strange board.. im pretty sure theres no qn5 or tonedeff board on here

and don't confuse the real with the fake, cause some may really feel that tech is better and vote for him... so just cause some people vote for tech doesn't mean they don't know music

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
worst thread ever

krizz kaliko > everyone

therefore strange > qn5

dont get me wrong tone, pack, stan, sesh and cunninlynguists are talented but im goin with strange

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
wow. that's, hmm. I think maybe lyrically speaking, qn5 would do it, but I gotta go w/ Strange. Strange Music doesn't seem like they would be Battle Rappers though. I'm actually listening to Cunninlynguists right now, but I gotta rep my nigga Tech, though.

Strange Music: I'm a Tech groupie