qeustion regarding GOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2004
ok so today out of nowhere everytime I play online when I pull the trigger it has about a 2-3 second time delay before it actually shoots I mean it makes the motion and the sound like normal but it doesnt shoot for 2-3 seconds I have searched on the internet and all I have found is internet connection problems my internet hasnt changed recently any help at all would be great thanks.

Jan 7, 2004
yeah its working now but everyonce in awhile it acts up it just tripped me out because I have had live for about 3 months the same time I got GOW and this is the first time it happened but its all good now I hope

Oct 5, 2004
fuck halo... halo aint shit. gears aint shit either, fuck gears.... even tho i still play it every now an then. i dunno im on R6V like its heroin, to me nothin compares to it

May 10, 2002
R6V, Gears, Halo are all completely different playstyles. I'll never understand why people compare them to each other.

I'm a Halo guy myself, for those who are interested. I play all three of these though.

Oct 5, 2004
you heard incorrectly.. theres no locust hord comin at you.. theres no emergence holes... theres no overly bulky muthafuckers who sound like hulk hogan... you cant roadie run.. the guns are REAL (they dont got chainsaws attached to em) hmm what else? the online is a shit ton better, you barely ever run across lil kids (well i barely run across em anyway) an when ya do run across em there pretty chill.. the maps are very well thought out some are huge some are contained but there all dope as fuck.. if i were to suggest one game to anybody it'd be R6V.... its that damn good, jus dont put it down after you get your shit handed to ya a million times cuz it dont get real bad ass until you get real bad ass at playin it

Nov 7, 2006
everything u mentioned is what i meant about bein realistic and gears not bein realistic and i knew u cant roadie run either but isnt the controls very similar and is it 1st person or 3rd person

Oct 5, 2004
its first person.. an aint all games got pretty much the same controls? you push A in GoW to take cover, you pull the left trigger in R6V. every shooter in the world fires with the right trigger.. i dunno man.. what else is there to say? these games are nothing alike to be honest, you can change your rate of fire on guns, you can put a silencer on your weapon if ya want... the D pad only controls your 2 dudes you got wreckin shit with ya it dont change your weapons or nothin... jus go get the damn game an figure out all this shit for yourself haha.. for real, you wont be disappointed