q vole with show in rosa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2005
^ What the FUCK is this shit^ How you gonna put flu rags all over homeboyz picture! I can see if you crossed him out or somethin, but why you tryin to makin it look like there flontin all that flu! Your a bitch 4 that shit! Oh well either way there still homeboyz who just got hated on by some bitch ass rat over the net!

Jun 5, 2004
~XIV~ said:
^ What the FUCK is this shit^ How you gonna put flu rags all over homeboyz picture! I can see if you crossed him out or somethin, but why you tryin to makin it look like there flontin all that flu! Your a bitch 4 that shit! Oh well either way there still homeboyz who just got hated on by some bitch ass rat over the net!
my bad, the picture wasnt even there earlier, i didnt kno what u were sayin...

Jun 5, 2004
maine this internet $crap is hard!! it must be fun bein able to do this shit on the internet cuz you know that faggot would get murked steppin to a homie. so im glad hes havin fun net bangin. hey we cant hate if thats all this nigga is capable of doing.

Jul 28, 2003
BACK TO THE TOPIC CONER I$ NOT GOING TO THROW THE $HOW IN RO$A CUZ HE HAVING A $HADY TIME WIT GETTING IT TOGETHER. THE COP$ OR THE MAYOR OR WHOEVER DONT WANT THAT KIND OF ENVIROMENT. I THINK IT$ A BUNCH OF BULL$HIT CUZ THEY CAN ALLOW THAT FAT UGLY KNITEOWL N OTHER $CRAP$ PERFORM BUT NOT THE HOMEBOY$. THEY PROBABLY PAID THEM GOOD TO PROTECT EM JU$ LIKE ALWAYZ. FUCKA $CRAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.