Q.B. To Compton (2 Versions?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I was at my Tower Records earlier and saw Q.B. To Compton with a different cover, so I picked it up to look at it. It was not a Get Low release like the original one.
Anyone know why there's two versions going around? Is one being distributed by somebody in Southern Cali and the other by J.T. in the North, or is somebody that has problems with J.T. trying to start shit?

Apr 25, 2002
Unregistered said:
I was at my Tower Records earlier and saw Q.B. To Compton with a different cover, so I picked it up to look at it. It was not a Get Low release like the original one.
Anyone know why there's two versions going around? Is one being distributed by somebody in Southern Cali and the other by J.T. in the North, or is somebody that has problems with J.T. trying to start shit?
Is the tracklisting the same?

I remember Crushone talking about how JT had the cover re-done. Because the orignal one is pretty shitty.

May 3, 2002
Both had the same tracklisting listed in the back.
The newer-looking one was released by "Jump Start" and looked more appealing since the original one is black and white and is simple. It also said, "Starring Nas & The Game."