Put me up on Funk Mobb outta Stockton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
What releases they got? Can y'all post covers, tracklisting, etc. I remember seeing a picture of some solo release or something presented by them or whatever, don't remember the name but I think it ended with Mack... Also let me know if you got some for sale and approximately how much it goes for... Thanks.
ps. Still looking for that King Dre tape, if you got it holla at me.

Aug 18, 2002
Funk Mobb was originally the group name and label but they only released 1 tape and 1 CD under the group name but several 90's releases under the label.

Funk Mobb - Funk Mobb (Tape Only EP)
Funk Mobb - Don't Fake The Funk
D.O.A. (fka Funk Mobb) - Feva In The Funk House
Young Mack-T - Life In The Game
D.O.A. - The Recipe
D.O.A. - Habitual
Funk Affilliated Part 1
Soul Jackers - The Beginning
D.O.A. - Ghetto Rich

I'm still looking for the tape, Habitual, & Soul Jackers myself. They don't come cheap tho.

Sep 30, 2005
L-Wood, could you post the covers for those you got?
Herm-what year was it released, and can you also post a scan of the cover? Send me a PM on how much you want for it.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I have!!!

L-wood said:
Funk Mobb was originally the group name and label but they only released 1 tape and 1 CD under the group name but several 90's releases under the label.

Funk Mobb - Funk Mobb (Tape Only EP)
Funk Mobb - Don't Fake The Funk
D.O.A. (fka Funk Mobb) - Feva In The Funk House
Young Mack-T - Life In The Game
D.O.A. - The Recipe
D.O.A. - Habitual
Funk Affilliated Part 1
Soul Jackers - The Beginning
D.O.A. - Ghetto Rich

I'm still looking for the tape, Habitual, & Soul Jackers myself. They don't come cheap tho.
I have that D.O.A. - Habitual, D.O.A. - The Recipe and Funk Mobb - Funk Mobb for sale...Brand New Sealed Cassettes except for the Funk Mobb - Funk Mobb. I might have that Soul Jackers as well, but I gotta check on that.

Aug 18, 2002
sincere said:
I have that D.O.A. - Habitual, D.O.A. - The Recipe and Funk Mobb - Funk Mobb for sale...Brand New Sealed Cassettes except for the Funk Mobb - Funk Mobb. I might have that Soul Jackers as well, but I gotta check on that.
You know I'm interested in those Funk Mobb & Soul Jackers tapes if you have them....we'll talk later when you have time. I know you've got more important things right now.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I'm Bout to post'em!!!

L-wood said:
You know I'm interested in those Funk Mobb & Soul Jackers tapes if you have them....we'll talk later when you have time. I know you've got more important things right now.
I'm bout to post'em to a new thread. PM me after you check the list. I have a lot more, but this is what I compiled for you last week. I'll work on the rest when I get back in town after the funeral.

Sep 30, 2005
MacGuinn said:
was little bruce in the funk mobb? I know he says funk mobb a bunch on xxtra mannish
That's a different funkmobb... The one from Vallejo was originally made up of Little Bruce, Mac Shawn, G-Note & K-1, but Little Bruce was kicked out of Jive by the time the album dropped in '96 so he only was on two songs. It's a shame too, cause he was the dopest in the group and his style complemented Mac Shawn & G-Note's real well (K-1 being the fifth wheel in the crew). Still one of the best Sic Wid It releases IMO... But this Funk Mobb we're talking about is from Stockton, CA. They changed their name to DOA somewhere in the '90s.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
to make things more difficult.. if you want the whole set.. you'd have to look for Lil' Squeak's demo tape too.. foul mouth said it's out there...

btw squeak mightve just been a kid when he dropped it.. Dunno what year it came out. If it was '95, expect them flows from Don't Fake The Funk.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Meandme said:
That's a different funkmobb... The one from Vallejo was originally made up of Little Bruce, Mac Shawn, G-Note & K-1, but Little Bruce was kicked out of Jive by the time the album dropped in '96 so he only was on two songs. It's a shame too, cause he was the dopest in the group and his style complemented Mac Shawn & G-Note's real well (K-1 being the fifth wheel in the crew). Still one of the best Sic Wid It releases IMO... But this Funk Mobb we're talking about is from Stockton, CA. They changed their name to DOA somewhere in the '90s.
thanks man. thanks for not being a dick about it like most fucks on here would a been.

Aug 18, 2002
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
to make things more difficult.. if you want the whole set.. you'd have to look for Lil' Squeak's demo tape too.. foul mouth said it's out there...

btw squeak mightve just been a kid when he dropped it.. Dunno what year it came out. If it was '95, expect them flows from Don't Fake The Funk.
Yeah.....I remember foul mouth taking about that demo. Lil Squeak was from and resided in Texas but did get down w/ FMR....it was probably produced by Smash and/or Ro-D too.