Put All Remixes Here...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
hmm that would be sick i'll put them up but i need someone to tell me a site where i can upload music for free

if you tell me where i can do that for free, i'll upload as much shit i can get for y'all

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
soundclick will delete your page if there are remixes on it and they SEE it, but there houldnt be a problem, just put on the front page that you have permission, thats what they told me, they deleted one of my pages, but i actually had permission so i emailed em about it

jyeaya

Jan 16, 2003
so even if i don't have tech n9ne's permission, i can still put them up? i'll put up over 200 tech songz for y'all if it'll work

or what if i just do the song titles and i mention nothin about tech n9ne on it and all

i wanna at least be able to keep them up without gettin that shit deleted or gettin my ass in copyright trouble

Jun 23, 2003
yo braniacs . this is a good idea. sounclick wont listen to every song you put up. just put the song titles in abreviations. if someone does this that would be off the hinges man.

Jan 12, 2003
no thats a terrible idea. Do u know how many times you're gonna be hit up a day for that stuff? And imagine all those different people w/ alot of request. You'd save alot of time by throwing it up on soundclick. And u wont get in trouble or get your page taken away. Mine hasnt yet and its been there for awhile now. And my songs arent even remixes.