PUSHINtheBAYtv!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Can any Siccness Moderator have a Vital thread of his works????

Everything that I see coming from them is nothing but great resources and I feel that if Siccness pulls their support into helping them get more exposure, It'll be something great. I take great interest in seeing what these cats do as far as exposing talent, and if the Siccness could do something with it It'll be something that I feel could make a huge impact on Bay Area Rap as a whole.

Keep em coming with the interviews, I think ya'll got a great thing going....

Jul 12, 2008
www.pushinthebay.com
Thank you.

Thanks for your kind words.

Me personally, I've been a fan of Bay Area rap since the early-mid 90's... I feel that most the people out there (media wise), don't love the Bay as much as I do... so it really starts from that, the passion and Bay Luv.

I'm always up for collab'ing with Siccness or anyone/any business that is on the same tip...

Peace & Bay Luv.
-t aka emcee t

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
or he could get a domain name for what 10.95 a year

either way i like some of the shit

the lee majors one to be recent was cool

hey emcee t can you ask rick ross if he was a correctional officer for me
wait thats not pushing the bay

a awax interview would be nice

or a jacka one

or shit even a b-luv interview

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
and lets do some homework and start asking deeper questions. you may only get that shot at talking to those artists for a minute or 2, 1 time. use it wisely. ask questions that the people want to hear. also, come off more like an interviewer than a fan.

keep pushin, your hard work is noticed. and at least you doing something for the bay.

im watching.

Dec 4, 2006
come off more like an interviewer than a fan.
I may have to disagree with you on this one Dutch.

being a fan + interviewer goes well together as long as he keeps it professional and not act like a groupie.

I've seen many interviewers not knowing who they're interviewing and they ask stupid questions that don't make no sense...

and yes KEEP PUSHING THE BAY!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I may have to disagree with you on this one Dutch.

being a fan + interviewer goes well together as long as he keeps it professional and not act like a groupie.

I've seen many interviewers not knowing who they're interviewing and they ask stupid questions that don't make no sense...

and yes KEEP PUSHING THE BAY!

point taken. i just dont see sway on mtv jocking anyone. he handles his business and keeps it pushin. i appreciate what ptb tv is doing. and i like it. im was just making a comment. also if no one says anything to the man who is trying to push the bay, he is more likely to fuck up or do something gay on camera.

im am not hating ptb at all. i watch everything he posts up.

Dec 4, 2006
The day the whole bay comes together as in music wise, that's the day the bay will push itself to a whole another level. It would be beautiful to see that really happen, too bad the ego's and etc..., will never let that happen..

Jul 12, 2008
www.pushinthebay.com
Sway.

i just dont see sway on mtv jocking anyone. he handles his business and keeps it pushin.
appreciate your perspective.

sway is an o.g. too... i believe the reason MTV picked him up is because of his credibility in the bay which of course, starts as a fan/believer of the music (wake up show, etc).

once the 'fans' felt sway was going too commercial (doing it for the money, not the love/passion), people started "hating" on the wake up show.

me personally, i can't knock sways hustle; he paid his dues and now he's doing it big. i guess in that sense, that is what i'm doing... paying my Bay dues.

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
Can any Siccness Moderator have a Vital thread of his works????

Everything that I see coming from them is nothing but great resources and I feel that if Siccness pulls their support into helping them get more exposure, It'll be something great. I take great interest in seeing what these cats do as far as exposing talent, and if the Siccness could do something with it It'll be something that I feel could make a huge impact on Bay Area Rap as a whole.

Keep em coming with the interviews, I think ya'll got a great thing going....
This is a good Show, I learn a lot just watching it.
Hell maybe one day Represent the Bay TV and Pushin the Bay TV Can do some networking.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
and lets do some homework and start asking deeper questions. you may only get that shot at talking to those artists for a minute or 2, 1 time. use it wisely. ask questions that the people want to hear. also, come off more like an interviewer than a fan.

keep pushin, your hard work is noticed. and at least you doing something for the bay.

im watching.
true that,dude seems a little tense sometimes when comes to asking questions,but hey dude's coming with some coo ass interviews but im just wondering are you gettin paid off these interviews or are you just posting em on the siccness?

Jun 17, 2008
Thanks for your kind words.

Me personally, I've been a fan of Bay Area rap since the early-mid 90's... I feel that most the people out there (media wise), don't love the Bay as much as I do... so it really starts from that, the passion and Bay Luv.

I'm always up for collab'ing with Siccness or anyone/any business that is on the same tip...

Peace & Bay Luv.
-t aka emcee t

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
and lets do some homework and start asking deeper questions
Real talk...Sorry bro, but you lost a few points in my book with that Ant D.O.G. shit. You took something WAY outta context that was posted on here and it could have caused drama between cats who have been friends for over 10 years. Luckily it didn't but still...

Keep doin' your shit though....I've liked all of your work with that one exception. Cats like you, DzNutts, Doxx etc. have been into the Bay scene for a long time and that's the kind of media the Bay needs!