Pusha T Wrath Of Caine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
I like Pusha T as far as features go (Kills em every time) and as apart of the Clipse....BUT his solo shit be missing something for the most part....I think he needs to sticc to the formula that put him on in the first place...when he changes his flow up, shit sounds forced......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
unrelated to pusha t am i the only one that feels liek that nigga malice aka no malice's verses on his solo shit has just been coming across awkward as fuck? i dont know what it is, shit be makin me cringe tho. like its not that hes that bad, its just the delivery of it is like the feeling of needing to throw up. like he be havin that awkward ass delivery that the nigga baatin from slum vill used to have at one point of his career. just sounding like magoo on a fuckin autotune filter with a talkbox strapped to his mouth. his delivery is the lyrical youtube video of foxy brown too coked up where she keeps touching her glasses on her face. but he be havin some deep lines. just dosent work out right for me.

thats slightly the problem with pusha t in a different way, like push is hella dope, but every time he comes to the plate by himself at a time like this something ends up suffering, its either the beats, or he lyrically just comes mediocre, or the songs just aint ill enough, like he'll fall short of his talent often. like that song with tyler. i wa sjust like wtf push? lol

i hate hearing him come up short when dude is talented and really could be dropping some classic sounding shit so i wont listen usually out of haste of just feeling like hes wasting talent..but i guess ill give it a listen off of my own merit and see if i like it outside of the negative reviews i been hearing so far.

i been listenign to ar-ab and OBH for the same reason i used to listen to the clipse...gutter drug sellin shit..just dont seem the same as it used to be for me back in the keeps open doors, grinding days

just venting... honestly, maybe malice and push and NERD need eachother... they were the perfect trifecta for that virginia beach trap shit imo

Last edited:
Props: Infamy Loc

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
This tape is kinda bunk. The song with Wale is and the last track are both real tight to me though. I gotta co sign on the lackluster production. They don't really fit his style.

Fear of God is way better.