Psychography?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
My boy and me were talking and we realized how dope it would be to have an entire book written by Tech that has the lyrics to every song hes written.. and a few words on each track.. like how he came up with certain concepts, maybe explain specific lyrics..

It would be almost like an autobiography.. a time line for his career.. from the first song hes written to the last...

and going off the theme of "Psychumentary" we thought "Psychography" would be a good name. I for one would definitely buy a copy of this book if it were ever produced..

What do yall think? Good idea? Would you buy something like this?

Hate welcome... just explain yourself

Mar 12, 2006
Ya that would be sick. Maybe not every song, but all his deeper ones..

Don't really need an explanation for bout 2 bubble or flash or anything..

t9x an shit would be dope though

Nov 10, 2006
Sounds cool big Rawb.

I would be a bit surprised if Mr. N9ne would dissect each song lyric due to what's known in literature as unintended meaning. However, I would buy a book if it were to be released.

Dec 14, 2005
I dunno.. im not saying he needs to explain every lyric.. but maybe some. Im always being asked by friends what Tech said here, what he meant there.. ect. So it would be cool to have definitive answers from the man who wrote it..

Also, I see what yall are saying in regards to ALL the songs.. not every track needs an explanation.. but im sure theres stories behind a lot of them..

But yeah.. if it were to have every lyric hes ever written, this book would rival a fucking dictionary in size.. which I wouldnt mind.. because its ridiculous to try and find certain lyrics in the thread made for them.. plus, so many mistakes. Even the lyrics on threaltechn9ne.com are inaccurate in a lot places..

Sep 29, 2005
Great idea, although maybe not worth the time and effort as it really wouldnt expand past his fan base. I bet tech would have a 1,000,000 & 1 stories about his time on the road which would definitely make for an interesting read, not only for his fans, but for music fans in general.

Oct 17, 2006
Great idea, although maybe not worth the time and effort as it really wouldnt expand past his fan base. I bet tech would have a 1,000,000 & 1 stories about his time on the road which would definitely make for an interesting read, not only for his fans, but for music fans in general.

word. a "diary of the road" type book whould def sell alot more and expand Tech to other people.

If he would ever do it is another story.

Oct 20, 2008
I think this would be sick, also have a cd or dvd come with the book. Maybe a greatest hits could go along with it and also have interviews on the dvd or cd. I think this would do well.

Dec 14, 2005
Yeah, a DVD would be cool... but he already has 2 documentaries... a greatest hits cd with some unreleased stuff aswell, would be dope

Sep 11, 2002
sounds like a good idea, but rap fans arent really known for their reading abilities, hell they are too lazy to even listen to lyrics, but hey it might catch on, i could see the souljah boy pop-up book now...