PSYCHODRAMA- GREATEST HITS 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
I just ordered triple darkness greatest hits

triple darkness is better IMO
never heard that one before...they tight, but better than Psychodrama? I dont know about that one...to each his own though

May 2, 2002
you never heard triple darkness at all? or never heard their greatest hits album? if you aint heard none of their shit, I gotta put you up on some

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
you never heard triple darkness at all? or never heard their greatest hits album? if you aint heard none of their shit, I gotta put you up on some

lol...nah, thatz not what I meant..I meant I never heard anyone say that Triple Darkness was better than Psychodrama...of course i have heard TD....

Dec 26, 2004
Now they got 2 Greatest Hits album? Thats Nteresting. Is Ny of Psycodrama CDs still available to grab?? Because When I went to Chi, I only saw the Greatest Hits album.

Train1983; Triple Darkness would be definitely another Chicago group to get Nto, I would consider them a lil more of that street feel of they style. I only know they got 2 albums but still put a Greatest Hits album, so either way yshould check em out.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
what album do you recommend I cop first?

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Coupe-Gorge said:
Triple Dark are dope but they shouldnt make a greatest hit with only 2 albums...It doesnt make sense.
They been in the game for a decade so it does make sense for them to make a greatest hits even if they only have 2 albums. They have a bunch of material from the 12+ years they've been rappin. Shit Psychodrama put out that 1st greatest hits album and they hadn't even released 1 album. It's about how long your career has spanned, not how many albums u got.