PSYCHO LADY HATIN ON OBAMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
LOL... HOW COME THE MOST RETARDED ASS MUTHAFUCKAS GET THEIR VIDEOS BLOWN UP ON A WEBSITE LIKE THAT AND GET POPULAR?... EVEN THE 7 YEAR OLD THAT CRASHED HIS GRANDMAS CAR TWICE IS MORE MATURE THAN THAT MOM...

DO I CARE ABOUT THAT DUMB BITCH ONE BIT? NO.

JUST MADE ME FEEL BAD FOR THE KID.

Feb 25, 2005
seriously, I'd hit!!! On a continuous basis too. I wouldnt even call CPS on her either. U see how she was breathin xtra hard for no reason? I gotta assume that she got some big ass tittays under her throat.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I dont agree with her telling her child to speak like that...But she brings up some valid points, Either Obama will be corrupted and really did have good intentions to try and help.....Or he is a part of the scheme.....The mark of the beast is real shit......

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
your boys grandma is a dumb fuck

i mean im not into calling grannies names like that bitch on the train, but..

lets revisit that. btw.
Yup. But hey, I'm not going to argue with an old woman's opinion. I know it's not racially motivated, 'cause she's black.

But I do agree with you. Holy rollers are stuck on the antichrist thing because the Anti-Christ is supposed to be a good speaker that makes people believe he will better the world we live in...or some crazy shit like that. Don't know. People have tried to make me believe in all that, but I just can't follow.

Sep 18, 2006
i bet that bitch gives some head that make ya head spin like the exorcist speaking tongues n shit

crazy in the head
crazy in bed

that bitches lips made me damn near rape my computer