PSYCHO DRAMA RARE ORIGINAL CD FOR SALE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
To clear things up... not really... but

South Side... If u want a copy of the livewire cd, holla at me... or ask EC, I'm sure he can get u one quick... also, i'm workin on a group album entitled the BLOCK MONSTERS which is bangin so hard it's rediculous... more of a midwest feel than the LIVEWIRE joint... just suits my stlye alot better...

As far as the Psycho Drama discussion... is it that big of a deal... i can ask Buk or Psyde about it if ya'll into it that bad?!?!?! plus i think newsense would know since she was and still is in the group and South Side said he talked to her...

The Time v. Life Cd... or lack of... it was scheduled to be released, but never was... there are bootleg copies of a few of the songs, but not many... Buk and Psyde, as of a few months ago, were still thinking about releasing TIME vs. LIFE, on an INDY label outta tha Chi... with some new tracks, remixes, etc... also, solo projects were in tha plans.. but i ain't seen them cats in a few months...

Also, all of the DO WHAT YA WANNA DO tapes are pretty damn hard to find, anywhere, period... so i can't clear up tha U-CHI debate... but whatever version it is... it's rare...

holla at ya boy...

Ko