PSYCHO DRAMA RARE ORIGINAL CD FOR SALE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
**For those who don't check the trade & deals section**
Psycho Drama "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" CD. This CD is the first offical release from Psycho Drama(meaning the first label they were signed to and put out a CD) on U-Chi Records(a former independent record label here in Chicago). This CD is BRAND NEW and SEALED. It came out in 1996 and is now out of print. The label doesn't exist and you can't find this CD in any stores. Here's the tracklisting:

1.Do what you wanna do (radio edit)
2.Do what you wanna do (original)
3.Uh Huh (remix)
4. Do what you wanna do (instrumental)
5.Legendary Bonus Beats

Some more info on this CD... it's all produced by The Legendary Traxster. Every single song on here is NOT from Psycho Drama's Greatest Hits or any of Newsense' releases. The "Legendary Bonus Beats" is an instrumental Traxster produced that hasn't been officially used by any rapper.

The CD is $13 shipped and $15 internationally shipped. This is worth picking up if you're a Psycho Drama fan, Midwest rap fan, Gangsta rap fan, or just like to collect very rare CD's. I can't stress the rarity of this CD. I have limited quantities so its on a first come first serve basis. So get it while its available.

Hopefully I've given enough info on this CD, if you have any questions relating to the CD ask here, if you want to buy the CD then email me here [email protected]

I accept money orders and well concealed cash, which ever is easier for you.

***Bonus*** For those who purchase this CD, upon request, I'll include a copy of a 3 and a half page article/interview on Newsense that was done a few months ago on a local newsletter(not Illinois Entertainer or anything from the internet). It's a good article explains her history, Psycho Drama's history and struggles. Also their ties to Do or Die, Traxster and others.

Sep 26, 2002
Yeah I understand...

The Uh Huh(remix) and Do Whatcha Wanna Do(original) full length song, both of those are pretty rare to most people(no official or bootleg mix or compilation put out in the CHI or anywhere else has those songs on it at all, just part of the Do Whatcha Wanna Do original I've seen on various bootleg comps and mixes not the full vers.), and the CD itself is what is so rare, since this is the only Psycho Drama group CD thats not a cd-r that's on the first label they signed to. So beyond the content on the CD, it is a collector's item too because of its rarity and the fact that it's brand new.

Sep 26, 2002
I do got some CD's original and mint condition for $5 each shipped...

I know this isn't Psycho Drama related to you, but its cheap CD's all for $5 each:

All CD's are in mint condition and originals except Cemetary Mob(this CD was only released on CD-R):

Midwest CD's

Afta Lyfe "The Other Syde of Lyfe"(got some fast rapping on this one, also has that Midwest/Memphis combo for their sound)

The Choklit Jox Presents "The Chicago Power Hour"(compilation featuring Cap-1, J.U.I.C.E., N.A. Sean(he was featured on Do or Die's album Back 2 the Game on track 13 "Don't Touch My Money" last verse), Soldierz At War(S.A.W.) & more)

Cemetary Mob "Mob Spit"(Chi-Town group got that underground sound to it)

Memphis CD's

Tommy Wright III presents "Manson Family Heltah Skeltah"(compilation has a lot of that eerie hardcore memphis sound with a lot of fast flowing rappers K-Roc, C-Roc, C-9 & more)

Tommy Wright III presents "Behind Closed Doors"(Double Disc)(compilation with a lot of variety, fast flowing on this Da Villian(guy from Gangsta Pat's song Deadly Verses '97), C-9, FlipSyde & more)

Tommy Wright III "Feel Me Before They Kill Me"(has a lot of fast flowing on it and that hardcore memphis sound features C-9, K-Roc & more)

Aug 27, 2002
Re: Yeah I understand...

SouthSide CHI said:
The Uh Huh(remix) and Do Whatcha Wanna Do(original) full length song, both of those are pretty rare to most people(no official or bootleg mix or compilation put out in the CHI or anywhere else has those songs on it at all, just part of the Do Whatcha Wanna Do original I've seen on various bootleg comps and mixes not the full vers.), and the CD itself is what is so rare, since this is the only Psycho Drama group CD thats not a cd-r that's on the first label they signed to. So beyond the content on the CD, it is a collector's item too because of its rarity and the fact that it's brand new.

yea, I had the tape when it came out.....I don't know what happened to it.....

The other cd's, I have the chocolate jox, the other ones from dude from gangsta pact, I might want, but I'll let you know what I could do. I'm about to put up a site that has all my cd's and if you want to trade we can....

Sep 26, 2002
Your tape...

There's 2 versions of the "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" tape. From what I know there was a bootleg tape that was put out by Psycho Drama themselves in 1994 that has "Do Whatcha Wanna Do original, instrumental, Uh Huh original & instrumental with the Legendary beat. Then the other tape is the same as my CD for sale came out in 1996, when Psycho Drama signed a deal with U-Chi Records with the same tracks as the CD. To save you the trouble of your site, the CD's I posted for $5 each, I know they are worth more then that, but I want to have money for them thats why I posted them so inexpensively, the only CD's(originals not CD-R's) I would trade for would be T-Rock "Conspiracy Theory" Tech N9ne "Absolute Power" with the DVD, or Komain "Livewire" Those are the only CD's I'm interested in right now.

Aug 27, 2002
Re: Your tape...

SouthSide CHI said:
There's 2 versions of the "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" tape. From what I know there was a bootleg tape that was put out by Psycho Drama themselves in 1994 that has "Do Whatcha Wanna Do original, instrumental, Uh Huh original & instrumental with the Legendary beat. Then the other tape is the same as my CD for sale came out in 1996, when Psycho Drama signed a deal with U-Chi Records with the same tracks as the CD. To save you the trouble of your site, the CD's I posted for $5 each, I know they are worth more then that, but I want to have money for them thats why I posted them so inexpensively, the only CD's(originals not CD-R's) I would trade for would be T-Rock "Conspiracy Theory" Tech N9ne "Absolute Power" with the DVD, or Komain "Livewire" Those are the only CD's I'm interested in right now.

cool....if i run across them i'll make you a copy....

Sep 26, 2002
cool....if i run across them i'll make you a copy....
Not sure what you meant, if you meant for a copy of the Psycho Drama tapes, or the CD's I mentioned I wanted to trade for, but I'm not interested in copies of the tapes for Psycho Drama, and I'm not interested in any copied CD-R's of the CD's I said I'd trade for. Thanks though.

Aug 27, 2002
SouthSide CHI said:
Not sure what you meant, if you meant for a copy of the Psycho Drama tapes, or the CD's I mentioned I wanted to trade for, but I'm not interested in copies of the tapes for Psycho Drama, and I'm not interested in any copied CD-R's of the CD's I said I'd trade for. Thanks though.

right, i was just gonna give you a copy....i send mail for free.....but if you don't want cdr's its cool. i didn't expect anything in return.

A

All Out HOGG

Psychodrama never signed with U-Chi...The version you have isn't even an original U-Chi copy...Its from a pressing done by a 3rd party as'a replica...even thou the tracks on the cd were changed...That copy your tryna slang is still rare but its bogus as fuck...& the most common of any version of do what ya wanna do...

Sep 26, 2002
That's not true.....

This CD is OFFICIAL, Psycho Drama was signed to U-Chi Records in 1996 with the release of "Do Whatcha Wanna Do" It is CLEARLY stated in Newsense' interview on SpotLyte SE MAGAZINE(a local free Chicago music magazine that can be found at The Tip, George's & other mom & pop shops in the Chicago area) This is a quote from interviewer of the article Monty Burks(Editor & Publisher of SE MAGAZINE) "Psycho Drama regrouped and went back to doing what they did best rapping. The group hooked up with U-Chi Records, an upstart Chicago based label that was headed by Eric Da Wiz(Public Announcements manager) and a cat named Benny." Here is another quote from Newsense herself in the interview ""Furthermore, we weren't out of our contract with U-Chi Records and it was like we were stepping out of one problem and entering another one."" This is some of what is listed on the backcover of the CD:
Executive Producer: Boss man Benny
Project Coordinator: Eric Da Wiz

Here is the contact information from the magazine newsletter:

SE MAGAZINE
2443 N. Clybourn
Chicago, IL 60614
Phone:1-773-525-5980
Fax:1-773-525-4334
Email: [email protected]

Also you can call E.C. ILLA at The Tip and ask any info relating to Psycho Drama on U-Chi Records(he doesn't carry this, but has knowledge of it, I've spoken to him about it myself). If you live in the Chicago area, you can probably pick up the same magazine I have with this interview unless, E.C. has replaced it with new ones or gave them all away(not sure).
Phone:1-773-761-9870
www.thetipcds.com

As far as this CD being common....I've been buying Chicago music for a very long time and I've never seen it available from 1998 to the present. If you know Chicago rap, most of the local underground releases are limited in how many are made and get harder and harder to find after a few years, released in 1996 Snypaz "My Life As A Snypa" before E.C. got them at The Tip, they were very hard to find and will be again after he sells out. Rigamortiz' "Day Dreamin EP" came out in 1999 and you can barely find it, unless you picked 1 up from The Tip when he had some in. I appreciate your input, but hopefully I've given you and anybody else enough ways to confirm this CD is legit. Peace.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
no offence smurf

All Out HOGG said:
Psychodrama never signed with U-Chi...The version you have isn't even an original U-Chi copy...Its from a pressing done by a 3rd party as'a replica...even thou the tracks on the cd were changed...That copy your tryna slang is still rare but its bogus as fuck...& the most common of any version of do what ya wanna do...
but he knows what he is talking about and what he has since he is from CHICAGO and has clarified this with soem of chicago's rappers and you being from stockton i assume, how would you know if its real or not...like who are you to say its legit or not

A

All Out HOGG

$% YEAR OLD VIRGIN...I know what im talkin about...I don't give a fuck who you are or where you from, you don't know more about psychodrama then me...You wanna speak of rare shit...Then how about TIME Versus LIFE...[& YES IT WAS ACTULEY RELEASED...ON DECEMBER 25th 1999 exactly]...I stand by EVERYLAST WORD I said...& If you wanna argue about shit...Then why don't you email Psyde Kid & ask him yourself [email protected] [& YES THAS HIS REAL EMAIL]

Sep 26, 2002
Thanks anyway.....

Whatever information you are trying to provide about Psycho Drama and their other album is fine, but I tried to help you or anyone else with information relating to what I'm selling. This CD I'm selling is legit and for you or anyone else you can call E.C. ILLA at The Tip and talk to him personally about it, I understand if people choose to be skeptical and not trust me, and thats why I've explained everything the best I could and given reliable sources for FACTS confirming what I have for sale. E.C. ILLA(a known Chicago rapper who has worked with Psycho Drama at that) is definitely a reliable in source (he's already confirmed with me about Psycho Drama being on U-Chi Records, and this release existing before I even owned it). The newsletter magazine of Newsense' interview is another reliable source. I don't mean to knock you for trying to say I'm selling a "bogus as fuck" CD, but I'm from Chicago and I'll stick with E.C. ILLA and Newsense over some internet guy from Stockton, California. No disrespect, just makes common sense to me. Again thanks for attempting to help on info for Psycho Drama, I suggest you or anyone else who feel they need more info to try the sources I've given. Peace.

Aug 27, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
$% YEAR OLD VIRGIN...I know what im talkin about...I don't give a fuck who you are or where you from, you don't know more about psychodrama then me...You wanna speak of rare shit...Then how about TIME Versus LIFE...[& YES IT WAS ACTULEY RELEASED...ON DECEMBER 25th 1999 exactly]...I stand by EVERYLAST WORD I said...& If you wanna argue about shit...Then why don't you email Psyde Kid & ask him yourself [email protected] [& YES THAS HIS REAL EMAIL]

Time Vs Life came out, but Psyde and Tony draper got into it, and all deals were cut off. So it was never relesed. There are bootleg copies of it......