Psycho Active

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
you havent heard it?

damn, thats one of X-Raideds best, the whole album is a classic, altho I love Xorcist more, but you get your money's worth

Jun 11, 2004
Damn, that's some old school shit right there. Its got that old-school vibe like some of the songs on Nigga Deep and 24 Deep. Lotta sampling of old R&B type stuff. Tite shit, exspecially since it was some of Lynch''s first producing. But, I do favor Xorcist, that shit is more like "Season of the Siccness" type beats...You should cop em both.

May 15, 2002
Personally, I don't think the beats sound anything at all like SODS. It's got a good old-school feel to it, very much lyric-oriented. The best way to describe it is raw. It's just a raw ass album, and X-Raided at his finest.

I think it's comprable to Mac Dre's 1st album in the sense that X-Raided (and MD) seems to have more energy on it than any of his other albums.

Jun 11, 2004
RedStorm said:
Personally, I don't think the beats sound anything at all like SODS. It's got a good old-school feel to it, very much lyric-oriented. The best way to describe it is raw. It's just a raw ass album, and X-Raided at his finest.

I think it's comprable to Mac Dre's 1st album in the sense that X-Raided (and MD) seems to have more energy on it than any of his other albums.
^^^ I second that...good comparison.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
call the guards is the shit.

shouldnt this be in the madman forum?

but you know what? X aint gettin money from that purchase.....shoulda copped them xfiles.....

vol. 1 comes wit psycho active AND xorcist

Feb 5, 2005

U CAN X-PECT NO DISAPPOINTMENT...

U CAN X-PECT 1 OF DA HARDEST ALBUMz EVER MADE...

AN U CAN X-PECT 2 HAVE YUR HANDz ON A CLASSIC...

AN U CAN X-PECT THOzE FEATUREz FRUM LYNCH/SICX...

DAT ALBUM WILL TAKE U BAK 2 AN ERA OF RAP DAT I MISS...

- GEEzUz