PSP Downgrading

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
If theres a thread for this already then feel free to delete this..

But after 4 hours of googling and downloading, i successfully downgraded my 3.03 version to 1.5.

Now im lightweight stuck on trying to install the m33 program to play downloaded games on my psp..

But i have a couple questions, what is yall experience with doing this process? im wondering now if it was worth the time, will i be able to play games that require updates?? do i run the risk of bricking my system still? is there a downgrader for version 3.52 yet?

thanks in advance folkz :cool:

May 5, 2002
I JUST GOT MY SHIT MODDED BY THIS DUDE OFF CRAIGSLIST FOR 20 BUCKS. SO IF YOU DONT GET IT WORKING OR YOU BRICK IT DONT WORRY ITS STILL FIXABLE YOU MIGHT WANT TO FIND SOMEBODY TO LACE IT UP. IT IS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST TOYS I HAVE EVER HAD. ITS WELL WORTH IT IF YOU GET IT WORKING. ONCE YOU GET IT WORKING I CAN WALK YOU THRU ON HOW TO SET UP THE EMULATORS AND SHIT I HAVE HELLA EMULATOR GAMES "ROMS" FOR IT. I CAN SHOOT THEM TO YOU PIMP.

Nov 21, 2007
@Red Head steve: Dam, right on homie, i finally got my shit working and got a SNES and Sega Genesis emulator installed already.. now im looking for an N64, dreamcast and PS1 Emulators.. I was hella happy when it started working, nothing beats hearing the sounds of alteredbeast in a handheld :cool:

@Lee: if u have the m33 software you have to make a new folder like "sega" or "nintendo" and download the emulator and just put it in that folder..

May 5, 2002
@Red Head steve: Dam, right on homie, i finally got my shit working and got a SNES and Sega Genesis emulator installed already.. now im looking for an N64, dreamcast and PS1 Emulators.. I was hella happy when it started working, nothing beats hearing the sounds of alteredbeast in a handheld :cool:
HERE GOES THE NINTENDO 64 EMULATOR AND SOME GAMES. ITS NOT PERFECT BUT IT RUNS THE SMOOTHEST OUT THERE. ALSO I PUT THE TURBO GRAFX 16 EMULATOR AND SOME GAMES IT RUNS SMOOTH AS FUCK.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ev3ise

May 14, 2002
^

Is this for the light aswell?? I just got me the M33-2, shit is cool

Playing Mortal Kombat II on the SNES emulator

Nov 21, 2007
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAA IG OT VERSION 2.81 BUT I DON'T WANT THAT PANDORAS BATTERY BECAUSE AFTER U DO THAT U CAN'T PLAY PSP GAMES MOVIES OR MUSIC ON IT YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW BATTERY
then your all good, you dont need pandoras battery.. when i get home Im going to post up directions for you to downgrade, then upgrade to m33..