psd the drivah! questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
I heard from someone that ps got 16 years. first of all im not saying thats fact, i havnt seen nothing on here about a trial or sentence so im not trying to report shit.

all i know is that ps was a real humble/cool cat when ive met him and i know he was pretty close to dre.

why didnt THIZZ push ps albums out as hard as they did w/ a bunch of nobodys that had a 1/10th the talent dude had?

maybe he wouldnt be where he's at right now if things happened differently at thizz....

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA

That is one of my favorite rap albums period.

psd has served stretches in the past so I'm assuming he has a long criminal rap sheet. with that being said and the fact he was charged with transporting a schedule 1 drug, I really don't doubt he was handed such a lengthy sentence.

Sep 18, 2002

That is one of my favorite rap albums period.

psd has served stretches in the past so I'm assuming he has a long criminal rap sheet. with that being said and the fact he was charged with transporting a schedule 1 drug, I really don't doubt he was handed such a lengthy sentence.
Co sign that album slaps

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
PSD is one of those that is hella dope to locals but probably will never blow up

i dont think any of his albums have dropped on thizz

very strange being 1/3 cutthoat

correct me if im wrong