PSD tha Drivah - Problems & Potnas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I swear, it really is a lose/lose with you internet super gangstas.

He raps about street shit and flat out tells you he pimps hoes and you callin him weak for hitting one of them. You guys are lame as fuck on here. And right, he has to prove to YOU he's not a snitch by responding through some wack ass song. LOL

I swear some of you should just give up gangsta rap and strictly listen to drake and lil wayne. You dudes today are a bunch of weak, wack, simps. You ol I love hoes and pay rent ass niggas.
It boils down to a "pick on someone your own size" type of deal. Since you seem to defend him so much, explain why he hasn't responded wether in song or verbally to j diggs, Miami, reek daddy ETC calling him a snitch?

Apr 28, 2003
It boils down to a "pick on someone your own size" type of deal. Since you seem to defend him so much, explain why he hasn't responded wether in song or verbally to j diggs, Miami, reek daddy ETC calling him a snitch?
Pick on someone your own size? This is the real world. YOU just like things half assed. You like the street/gangster shit, but you don't like to see the ugly reality of it. Unless it's some Al Capone/Mafioso BS that doesn't apply to black folks.

If he had a video of a female slapping his ass up he'd get clowned and called a simp by you on the same token. There's no point arguing with cats like you, again, it's lose/lose no matter the situation.

And why does he gotta respond on the internet or through a rap song. Why do guys like J Diggs get away with making some personal street shit some petty rap shit? Besides the fact that it gets them attention by fast food sucker ass rap fans. Hmmmmm.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Your still missing the fucking point. WHY DOESN'T HE ADRESS A former: friend, associate, label mate, (from the same town and neighborhood) calling him out on record a Snitch for the whole world to know... Answer that.As Well as MULTIPLE other people who also fit all of thoae categoriea (so its Not some isolated incident). It has absolutely nothing to do with who he's picking on, it's the question of who he's not addressing. I don't give a flying fuck about what your saying (the captain save a ho aspect.. Obviously thats retarded for anyone to sit there and cry about.. It doesn't make or break me one way or Another) plus it's comptely irrelevant to the both of us. Don't twist what I'm saying around to get off track...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Your still missing the fucking point. WHY DOESN'T HE ADRESS A former: friend, associate, label mate, (from the same town and neighborhood) calling him out on record a Snitch for the whole world to know... Answer that.As Well as MULTIPLE other people who also fit all of thoae categoriea (so its Not some isolated incident). It has absolutely nothing to do with who he's picking on, it's the question of who he's not addressing. I don't give a flying fuck about what your saying (the captain save a ho aspect.. Obviously thats retarded for anyone to sit there and cry about.. It doesn't make or break me one way or Another) plus it's comptely irrelevant to the both of us. Don't twist what I'm saying around to get off track...
just because he hasnt addressed on wax dont mean it hasnt been addressed. not everything needs to be public knowledge. at the end of the day, yes they are entertainers but if u ever been around goons and tycoons u know that snitch shit is serious business and nothing to play with.
if psd is a snitch why is he walking around FREELY in his neighborhood? but again not my business and may God bless those involved.

Mar 3, 2008
Why is a snitch walking around free?? Cause niggas don't wanna do something and get snitch on!! Ha. What song did Diggs and etc talk about psd snitching? And real talk them taco bell "spoon" tacos get no love sober.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
"Soul of a gangsta" off the album soul of a gangsta (the title track) S @SpongeTodd ... As far as him walking around his neighborhood I can't confirm or deny that, I'm not from crestside Vallejo. Are you, Rasan @Rasan ? I'm just an outsider looking in, maybe someone who knows some FIRST hand information could put some info in.
Honestly, if one or more people accuse me of snitchin, I will Adress the situation right away, and take it to whatever level necessary to clear it up. That's just me.. Maybe some people don't care, but if you have built a certain reputation and really lived that life, you don't want to let people think your a snitch AND let people get away with the slander... I would assume a Rapper would also want to clear his name in the streets AND to his fans, to regain the trust and Respect... The only reason I can think of someone not addressing it and pretending like they didnt hear you is because it's true and they know it's true and they are embarrassed.
Again. It's not Like some random no name person threw dirt on PSD name.. Its former label mates, friends, business associates, from the same neighborhood ETC who are saying that, so if he "should" respond in one way shape or form, it "should" be to Them!

Mar 3, 2008
Totally true milky!! No I'm not Rasan.....I was told by two people from the V and the crest. And one artist sign to thizz....(pretty ugly and assuring ) I was told a song was coming out too but just hadn't heard it. The balls of a muthafucka tho to snitch and continue rapping like nothing happened. I would demand witness protection and for them to move me outta state if I turned state. Ha ha...Sad tho we all no a snitch on the streets that havent been dealt with. And yep no response. Equal guilty!!! Especially if your a rapper!!!

May 16, 2014
Sacramento
Do U, stick 2 U & only U....

I understand everyone is speaking on the SNITCH subject. It's all good, but don't you think U could be putting Mac's mother in harms way by putting her name in the mix?
Subjects like these are touchy & saying or repeating what someone said can add fuel to a fire.
What I'm saying, is don't be like the news on TV/media. That's why we have the media so they can bullshit us. Dont B.S. About another mans bidness.
Just leave it to the streets & the Peeps in the hoods to deal wit.
In the mean time go out & cop the new PS material & party @ bullshit about "what if Dre were still here?"

Last edited: