PSD Tha Drivah - Part 1 of 3 Interviewer: Address The Rumors of You Snitching?:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Being over agressive "on record" is what lames and suckas do. Sittin back makin your position known is how professionals handles shit. Plus I always had the feeling that PS was hella close with Dre and that was kinda it from Thizz. I haven't heard any Crest shit talk about/ rap with PS since Dre got killed.

PS prolly wasn't hella close with them dudes and since he been gone for a while people fall out for various reasons.

If PS snitched than fuck him but if he didn't than you cheerleaders that would fold like a lawn chair under any pressure should line up on the street and let your World of Warcraft homeboy run you the fuck over in his 1993 Geo Metro

Feb 2, 2005
Yea there was no way the Feds wasnt following the most popular bay rapper who was a known member of a Bank Robbery Gang n rapn on a label where there gimmic was they used the street drug exstacy... Can some one put the link to what he was talkin bout... Thanx...

Feb 13, 2004
Feds were watching before he got popped. He did his four years and he still has to deal with the system for three more years of probation. His case is all public. If you can read then you know he didn't rat on nobody. He had good lawyers and I don't know how many tiimes I got to say this but they treat x pill charges like getting charged for weed now. <<<<<< Just like stretch pointed out in the other post about Tha Drivah.

Feb 8, 2006
[video=youtube_share;S_FMxVmyHGE]http://youtu.be/S_FMxVmyHGE[/video]

1:13 in the video dubee makes an appearance

Mar 30, 2006
i dont know nor care if he snitched or not but damn that was a very un agressive approac
Hahahah to prove he didnt snitch! He shoulda had reek daddy or niggaz from thizz in the studio with him saying "PSD is solid, fuck what these internet thugz talkin bout"![/Q

Hahaha! So you give PSD a pass if Reek is standing behind him?... Stupid!
Also they are saying fuck these internet cats by NOT addressing it or U...vIm sure they are real worried about YOUR opinion! U must be a kid bro.