PSD Tha Drivah - Luv My NIggas [Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
lol @ people getting mad at me for that tiny comment at the beginning of this thread

PSD snitched, you weenie ass muthafuckas... the paperwork does exist, but guess what? i don't need to prove SHIT or show you SHIT to nerr one of you stupid ass internet muthafuckas, and i DON'T cooperate with ratchetty downtrodden ass internet dick riders who pop up in threads getting mad, yelling "OH YEAH?? OH YEAH?? WELL PROVE IT!!"... in the end, i gain NOTHING from being amused at the hypocrisy of this song, and i gain NOTHING from exposing his willingness to cooperate with the law

let one of these fuck ass boys tell it, it's not official until someone posts the shit on the internet of all places... i have an idea, since i'm an "internet tuff guy" and you muthafuckas are soooo "real life tuff guys" why don't you go ask one of these muthafuckas in north vallejo what they think? if it gets you that steamed, why don't you go do that on your free time? and get the fuck off MY dick?

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
oh and one more thing, bitch bwoi's...

here's a little something for you fuck boys to take into consideration... now is your chance to run off and soak your pillow in tears and reflect on how the man you never real knew could do such a terrible thing to some nigguz he luv?!?!?!

AND I'M SMOKIN JUNIOR MAFIA IN FRONT OF YOU, NIGGA.

Jan 28, 2006
Ni@@as need to stop it. If you think he a snitch then you better have proof. Don't think because you behind a computer you can't be touched. You going to end up losing your life over some internet beef. The feds ain't the only ones watching these boards.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
and like i said, i don't need to prove shit to anyone on this forum... because people on here are irrelevant, and all your lives will continue forward completely unscathed whether or not he snitched. meanwhile, the people who it WOULD affect already know, and are hurt by this... this is week old news, and it's a DONE DEAL.