PSD Charged with Rape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Vacaville police identified and are continuing the search for a suspect they believe is responsible for trying to rape a Vacaville woman July 2 as 37-year-old Steven Davison.

if his lawyer is half decent,he can get off easy.

you need EVIDENCE to make a case stick.
according to the report,he never fucked the bitch. so for all we know shes just crying wolf.

someone thats sour at him coulda paid her to do that and send him back to prison....

Feb 18, 2011
no comment really, i just wanted to post in the thread..heard about it yesterday i just wasnt gon be the first one to say it
I first read about it a few days ago but didn't wanna post it & it seem like I was tryna bury him since all the other shit his name been ringing for.

Who knows what outta that article is actually facts. It just doesn't make sense that anyone with half a brain would commit that crime after just comin home from 40 months. Especially cause in the article I read they couldn't locate him due to him having "multiple girlfriends". If he got multiple bitches, Why would he do that?

If the girl really did run from the apartment screaming, half clothed that to me would suggest its not a setup. Bitches normally set dudes up by having consensual sex then goin to station & reporting rape. Im assuming a girl isn't gonna go & put herself thru that humiliation just to set him up. He's not rich, you're not gonna get too much out of a settlement BUT then again......BITCHES CAN BE CRAZY...so who fuckin knows.

Just gonna have to wait for police to release more info. I found it weird that in the Vacaville Reporter article I don't remember them mentioning he was a rapper. If he truly was a danger to society that they were actively searchin for, its weird they would leave out the 1 thing that might make him identifiable to people since they're portraying him as a violent rapist.

A bunch of shit doesn't make sense from both sides I guess. He was tweeting in the days after this supposedly happened too. I read the article & checked his twitter & he was tweeting like nothin ever happened.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I love PS and really hope this isn't true. I half ass don't even feel right replying.

Like I said before, he turned himself in on Thursday, so they aren't looking for him anymore.. lol... Also, he posted a message on Twitter and his FB alluding to this situation and to not judge him because he's innocent. The charges he's facing are some serious shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Some of yall forget that you are in AMERICA, the place where they send people to Prison with NO evidence. In a perfect world the "legal system" would work right, and be fair. Thats just not the case tho. Rule of thumb, if the NEWS is reporting it, then you pretty much charged. LOL @ "trying" to rape...Trying could be you wrestled a bitch down, ripped her clothes off, but didnt get your dick in...so if thats what "TRYING" means, does that mean he is in the clear? Muthafuccas gotta be sharp, you dont even wanna put yourself in a postion that you can even be accused of rape. Even if and when you are found innocent, that stigma will stay with him. Hopefully he didnt do this shit, and can get a lawyer that can speak up and poke holes in the shit. When they put you at 1 Million bail tho...its an uphill battle...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Looks like the same type of stuff knumskull and sky baller got....

I seen this last week in the daily republic. I hope its not true...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I could care less to be honest.... doesnt effect me 1 way or the other....
oh no.... it effects you Dutch!

you WILL lose sleep over this! ......I know I already have.

they doubled up my meds since the whole PSD is a rat thing came out, & now I cant stop twitching my left eye. Now a rapist!? oh man... I dunno what I am gonna do. My wife is gonna leave me if I keep pacing the floors at night.

PLEASE SICCNESS, figure this out.... I cant take it anymore. :devious:

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
that "gossip blog" is ran by a human who is well connected in the industry... If you read his blog 99% of it is facts, not rumors....
with all due respect, what kind man runs a gossip blog pertaining to street shit? what sets this apart from snitching?

yes, i know what dude is saying is already police known but what kind of shit is this to condone another man spreading news of anothers business?

i think its just the way the dude wrote the whatever the fuck you call it that grinds my gears. ive seen some good peoples names get brought down because of "gossip"