PS3 Looks like a Fuccin Tanning Bed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
seriously who gives a fuck what it looks like? its not like ur gonna be fuckin showing it off in the streets and shit. its gonna stay in ur house. as long as the graphics looks sicc and they bring out some sicc games it could look like a fuckin oval toaster and id still buy it.

Feb 23, 2004
Damn I remember when ps2 fans where complaining about the size of xbox 1.... now you ps fans aren't saying shit about the size of this tanning bed. Japs really know how to market there shit lol.

Jan 2, 2004
I'm not a PS-only fan.. But, yeah, all the systems are huge now, except for the Revolution.. That's tiny.

360 is about the same size as th last XBox, though. It just takes up less room since you stand it vertically.

Jan 18, 2006
it would look cool in like a dark blue, also those controllers totally suck, hopefully they will let you use ps2 controller if you want

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
they made it like that so it could be more appealing/fit in with your other high tech gadgetry you should be havin in order to get the full effect of the system...

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
Looks pretty tight, retro mid 90's failed system type shit. The controller looks like garbage, I hate controllers that have long ass handles like that. The Dual Shock 2 was the best controller ever made in my opinion.

Jan 2, 2004
Sony said:
Looks pretty tight, retro mid 90's failed system type shit. The controller looks like garbage, I hate controllers that have long ass handles like that. The Dual Shock 2 was the best controller ever made in my opinion.
They broke easy, though.. But, I like the design the best.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Robby2Slobby said:
They broke easy, though.. But, I like the design the best.
the sure as hell did...couldn't even withstand a throw directly to the ground in rage....I mean....yeah, the new boomerang controllers look shitty....but at least it'll have the same layout so you don't have to figure out the controller along with the new system (like the revolution)