ps3 dead rsx chip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
anyone else ever have this happen? apparently my graphics chip is fried on my 250gb slim ps3. they are replacing it for free. shits only 6 months old and i bought it over xbox for reliability lol wtf

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it works in 1080 on the menu screen and blu rays. i thought maybe my lens was bad but as soon as i play a disc game or a demo off the hard drive the screen goes blank so i knew the lens was ok. it will work in 480 but not 1080. she tried to say i needed a receipt to prove i havent had it over a year. i had to remind her that the slims didnt come out til late 09 so the receipt i dont have isnt needed. i wasnt going to tell her i bought it off a crackhead lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
so you never bought it new? shit probably stolen and you bought it broken.......it was probably dropped a few times.....but i dont give a shit... you bought it probably for a cheap ass price...so fuck you and your fried ps3...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so you never bought it new? shit probably stolen and you bought it broken.......it was probably dropped a few times.....but i dont give a shit... you bought it probably for a cheap ass price...so fuck you and your fried ps3...
no i bought it brand new from a crackhead, dropped or not it worked fine til i took it to my dudes house and tried to hook it up there. once i got it home my shit was cooked. of course i bought it for a cheap price. a dope fiend will sell anything for any amount. he might ask 250 for it but if i say "man all i got is 40 bucks" chances are he's runnin with it. lmao ill take it and the free service and extended warranty

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
so you trust when a crackhead tells you an electronic device is new?....

unless this shit was new in a fuckin box and the crackhead had a receipt....which i doubt than this shit box you have has been broke and well used prior to it being gaffled

Apr 2, 2010
The first PS3's that got shipped also had dysfunctional problems, the original ones in paticular had faulty fans that didn't work so the PS3 got overheated and would eventually shut off or freeze on its own. Thankfully Sony actually cares about their product and they will fix it unlike Microsoft, but since they replace your systems I guess it wouldn't matter..

Your new PS3 should work, you won't half to go through 3 360's like some of these other guys lol..

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so you trust when a crackhead tells you an electronic device is new?....

unless this shit was new in a fuckin box and the crackhead had a receipt....which i doubt than this shit box you have has been broke and well used prior to it being gaffled
listen here you faggot piece of shit. that shit is sealed so if he took it apart to break it just to sell a broke ps3 then maybe youre not a faggot but chances are that he didnt so chances are......youre a faggot so stfu.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The first PS3's that got shipped also had dysfunctional problems, the original ones in paticular had faulty fans that didn't work so the PS3 got overheated and would eventually shut off or freeze on its own. Thankfully Sony actually cares about their product and they will fix it unlike Microsoft, but since they replace your systems I guess it wouldn't matter..

Your new PS3 should work, you won't half to go through 3 360's like some of these other guys lol..
my boys tv was jank so it probably fried it during the connection. i dont think its a coincidence that when i took it to his house it stopped working all of a sudden. i appreciate you not being a faggot.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the crackhead probably dropped it a few times while he was running and jumping over all the walls and fences in his way after stealing it

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
listen here you faggot piece of shit. that shit is sealed so if he took it apart to break it just to sell a broke ps3 then maybe youre not a faggot but chances are that he didnt so chances are......youre a faggot so stfu.
sealed or not....shit could have been dropped kicked into a curb or thrown through a fuckin window...and theres a problem...im just saying you didnt buy it new..you bought it off a crackhead at a crack price...and your expecting shit to just work...your lucky that shit turns on at all...your a faggot for buying any electronic device off a crackhead and then bitching that the shit doesnt work correctly.... you ever heard the expression...you get what you pay for?....i hope sony rapes you...so maybe you will learn a lesson you bitch

the crackhead probably dropped it a few times while he was running and jumping over all the walls and fences in his way after stealing it
word

Aug 9, 2006
just because it worked when you first bought it doesn't mean the phien or previous owner didnt fuck it up...ive dropped phones/cameras shit liek that and worked for a while before fucking up...like homie said you get what you pay for, and being a happy customer of sony its kinda lame you ganking em like that...cuz in the end your just driving up prices of people that actually PAY FOR THIER SHIT LEGIT

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just because it worked when you first bought it doesn't mean the phien or previous owner didnt fuck it up...ive dropped phones/cameras shit liek that and worked for a while before fucking up...like homie said you get what you pay for, and being a happy customer of sony its kinda lame you ganking em like that...cuz in the end your just driving up prices of people that actually PAY FOR THIER SHIT LEGIT
stfu officer when i want your opinion ill slap your bitch and have her give it to you.

i just got it back today and they didnt even fix it so now i have to send it back again. i think i fucked it up hooking it up to my friends tv because thats when it stopped working. oh well fuck it theyre fixing it and driving up mooreblocks prices. because if it werent for people like me ps3 would be cheaper than wii.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
stfu officer when i want your opinion ill slap your bitch and have her give it to you.

i just got it back today and they didnt even fix it so now i have to send it back again. i think i fucked it up hooking it up to my friends tv because thats when it stopped working. oh well fuck it theyre fixing it and driving up mooreblocks prices. because if it werent for people like me ps3 would be cheaper than wii.
dude you should smoke some weed

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com

But really... I'd do the same thing, and have several times... Sony's not going to drive their prices up because of shit like this... This shit was already sold and the person who got robbed (speculation), probably already bought another one... Crackheads will always exist, and so will thieves... It's shitty your PS3 chip went out like that, but props on making them give you a new one... They get write-offs on all of that anyway... It's built into their system...